Halo NEEDS a movie

I want to start by saying, I love Halo and must likely always will. However I feel that Microsoft is missing the ball here when it comes to their flagship game…and by that I mean expanding its reach. The Halo series seriously needs a live action “big budget” film and I know its a risky one because the fans want different stories…but I’d say screw that and just make the most feasible one happen. Halo isn’t going to grow within the gaming world too much because its been around for more than a decade exclusive to one console…gamers of this generation have already decided whether they’ll put their time and effort into Halo, which is why Halo had the potential to reach a fresher audience. I’m still shocked to this day that no has made an actual full live action halo movie.

I’m not sure if I want a Halo movie anymore. They kind of let their moment pass by. I would only want a Halo movie if they based it on the book Halo: The Fall of Reach. But these days I think they would just do something more in relation to the newer games.

I’d love a Halo movie, but I don’t think live action would be good. I’d like to see one done in CGI like the Halo 2 anniversary cutscenes.

> 2533274794289591;2:
> I’m not sure if I want a Halo movie anymore. They kind of let their moment pass by. I would only want a Halo movie if they based it on the book Halo: The Fall of Reach. But these days I think they would just do something more in relation to the newer games.

That’s the biggest problem they will be faced with is basing the movie on what story plot…but I say who cares just get a halo movie out that has a great plot/cast/action so that tbe franchise as a whole can stay relevant.

> 2533274816082276;4:
> > 2533274794289591;2:
> > I’m not sure if I want a Halo movie anymore. They kind of let their moment pass by. I would only want a Halo movie if they based it on the book Halo: The Fall of Reach. But these days I think they would just do something more in relation to the newer games.
>
>
> That’s the biggest problem they will be faced with is basing the movie on what story plot…but I say who cares just get a halo movie out that has a great plot/cast/action so that tbe franchise as a whole can stay relevant.

If they did The Fall of Reach it would give them a great foundation to build from.

> 2533274794289591;5:
> > 2533274816082276;4:
> > > 2533274794289591;2:
> > > I’m not sure if I want a Halo movie anymore. They kind of let their moment pass by. I would only want a Halo movie if they based it on the book Halo: The Fall of Reach. But these days I think they would just do something more in relation to the newer games.
> >
> >
> > That’s the biggest problem they will be faced with is basing the movie on what story plot…but I say who cares just get a halo movie out that has a great plot/cast/action so that tbe franchise as a whole can stay relevant.
>
>
> If they did The Fall of Reach it would give them a great foundation to build from.

I agree. Always thought that would be the best way to start the movies off.

They tried to do a movie a long time ago, theres even videos about it on YouTube. Got cancelled pretty quick.

> 2533274873772972;7:
> They tried to do a movie a long time ago, theres even videos about it on YouTube. Got cancelled pretty quick.

Yh because Microsoft wanted a great hand in it and took film production companies for a joke…instead all they have to do is send Joseph Staten to work with a director and production company give them a blockbuster budget and bam

Whoops, double post

Live action