Halo: Mythos

So after watching the new Sprint video, there was a mention of something called the Halo: Mythos, which seems to be an encyclopaedia on the Halo universe, while also showing off an image of the Infinity transporting the Composer on Installation 03.

So I’d just like to ask, what do we know on this? What things will be present in the Halo: Mythos? Will it be going over things such as the Created? Magnetic Accelerator Canons? The various ship classes in Halo and their armaments? Never before seen designs of the mysterious Forerunner coffee machine? I need to know? XD

I’m assuming it’s just a fancy, updated version of the ‘Halo Encyclopedia’ that came out a few years back. Though obviously including more current information about the timeline, and other things like the Forerunners.

> 2533274920039666;2:
> I’m assuming it’s just a fancy, updated version of the ‘Halo Encyclopedia’ that came out a few years back. Though obviously including more current information about the timeline, and other things like the Forerunners.

While likely also fixing up some things. Seriously, Frigate MACs having a yield equivalent to roughly a teraton of TNT? That’s more destructive that any seen showing of an individual Covenant ship, be it a CCS or CAS. That, and we’ve never had a consistent showing of MAC round velocities.

Would be nice to here more on this Halo: Mythos thing besides a single mention on the Sprint.

I’m really has excited to. Hope to hear more information on this new book soon.

Fall 2016 right? Do you think there will be any references to Halo Wars 2?