Halo Music

I am ticked. On halo4soundtrack.com, it shows the new volume 2 available for purchace. Right under that, it shows this:

> <mark>SPECIAL BUNDLE OF HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION BOX SET / DIGITAL VOLUME 2</mark>
>
> 20 brand new tracks from the Halo 4 game including a new version of the iconic ‘Never Forget’
>
> - Original Soundtrack CD includes 15 Tracks!
>
> - Bonus remix CD of remix CD includes DJ Skee & THX, Gui Boratto, Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan, Apocalyptica, Caspa and more.
>
> - 180 Gram, 12" Master Chief picture disk vinyl of remixes.
>
> - Making of Halo 4 Music DVD and book that feature behind the scenes photos and, footage from the Abbey Road sessions, and Neil Davidge’s production and composition notes.
>
> - 12"X12" Halo 4 Art Print.
>
> $35.99

What makes me mad is that it says “Digital Volume 2”. I already have the original soundtrack on cd, and I bought the above package, thinking it included the volume 2 soundtrack.

If I were to buy both the first and second soundtrack digitally, it would be ~$20. This is $35, and comes with a ton of extra stuff. It’s totally worth it. …Which is what I thought until I put the music on my ipod and started to listen to it, which is when I realize I’d heard every song before. Then I realized that they were the exact same songs, and that it was the Volume 1 soundtrack I had bought.

I love the vinyl with the pictures on it, and the making of the music and stuff, but the only reason I bought it is because I wanted the Volume 2 soundtrack. Now I don’t have enough money for the second volume, (I don’t make very much money) and I have 2 Volume 1’s. Has this mislead anyone else?