Halo music

Is the music better in H5. The soundtrack of H4 was the only thing i didnt care for. hoping H5 will return to the epicness of H2. If i wanted to hear starwars music id watch starwars.

Everything I’ve heard sounds really good, definitely better than halo 4.

Probably because it incorporates a lot more of the original Halo motifs & themes by Marty O’Donnell which Halo 4 was sorely lacking.

HOLY -Yoink- YES!!! Have you not heard the 5 tracks they released on iTunes? Theyre literally fantastic, so much that I think it’s my favorite halo soundtrack. Go to YouTube and punch in the following tracks- The Trials, Light is Green, Kamchatka, Osiris Suite 1, Halo canticles, and Blue Team. These are AMAZING. However, I must disagree with you on Halo 4. It was different, but it had some amazing tracks on its own. But anyways, listen to these! They will blow your mind

> 2535468947915585;3:
> HOLY -Yoink- YES!!! Have you not heard the 5 tracks they released on iTunes? Theyre literally fantastic, so much that I think it’s my favorite halo soundtrack. Go to YouTube and punch in the following tracks- The Trials, Light is Green, Kamchatka, Osiris Suite 1, Halo canticles, and Blue Team. These are AMAZING. However, I must disagree with you on Halo 4. It was different, but it had some amazing tracks on its own. But anyways, listen to these! They will blow your mind

Sweet. Thanks. Halo 4 was ok just didnt sound like halo to me

343i really did listen to their fans (us) and implemented everything good form the past Halo OST in this Soundtrack! Heck, you’ll find in the track “Trials” bits and pieces from Halo CE, Halo ODST, Halo 3 and Halo 4!

Long answer short: Yes, if the rest of the OST is at least a little bit like the prereleased tracks, it’s gonna be awesome!!

i rly enjoied more listening to halo 5 music i rly liked it it brings the old themes back but get a new spark in there

i just wanted to sit back and listen to them all day long

and they are also good for background in videos

Good makes a difference. The start cutscene on midnight made me think i was about to be kidnapped by jawas and sold to a moisture farmer. Not like outskirts on H2 when you get in the tunnel and the bell rings. Epic