Halo museum in Redmond

Hey wasnt sure where to look, I turn 21 on Sunday and was wondering if the museum was open? Would love to stop by Ive been a halo fan for as long as I could walk lol.

Edit: just realized its invite only from an older forum post, ah man

> 2533275031741530;1:
> Hey wasnt sure where to look, I turn 21 on Sunday and was wondering if the museum was open? Would love to stop by Ive been a halo fan for as long as I could walk lol.
>
> Edit: just realized its invite only from an older forum post, ah man

Yeah, I suspected as much. I’m just not sure what the requirements are for such an invite. I hope I get to visit one day though. It’s certainly on my bucket list.

I doubt it’s open anyway with everyone still working from home.

there’s a museum?
Oh and happy (early) birthday

Firstly many happy returns for your birthday on sunday! 21 is a big milestone :blush:. Secondly I wish I knew how to get an invite myself.

I’d love to take my partner as a thank you for sticking through everything with me. In the last 2 years I lost 5 family members had a close call which resulted me going into hospital on my 28th birthday. And after all that he stuck by me and even proposed to me. The least I could do would be to some how take him to somewhere as cool as this. (I’m not looking for people to feel bad for me, just explained to show how much I feel he deserves it)

343 are still working from home right now anyways, any kind of studio visit from non-employees isn’t going to be anytime soon

I would like to know the location please. I’m a BIG Halo fan, as you can probably tell.

> 2535436351306770;7:
> I would like to know the location please. I’m a BIG Halo fan, as you can probably tell.

My guess is 343 Headquarters, but as stkrboy said, it’s probably not open. Happy Birthday masterenthehous

I actually had plans to visit in May of last year right before COVID hit. (was making plans in January) Needless to say, I didn’t end up travelling to Seattle and even if I had they would not have been open for the public.

Your best chance for a visit would be to send someone on the community team a Tweet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the campus stays closed off from the public for a few more years at this point.