Halo Multiplayer: Request to add game winning kill

I would really like to see an implementation of game-winning/ending/best kill after a game has ended. It adds a very nice touch to the “Wow” factor by letting players show off their best moment of that match. It lets people have something to talk about after the game, and generally makes players feel amazing when their dope play of wreaking havoc is shown to all players in the lobby.

I’m sure most others would agree with this and would love to see this imo staple feature added to the game.

Yes that would be a great touch! :+1::+1:

Best kills, based on factors such as Triples, Overs, long range no scopes, etc would be cool. Not game ending/last kill as that would be boring imo

> 2533274811539130;3:
> Best kills, based on factors such as Triples, Overs, long range no scopes, etc would be cool. Not game ending/last kill as that would be boring imo

Actually thinking of it a similar play of the game like overwatch would probably be better like you say it would be more entertaining

> 2533274802403064;4:
> > 2533274811539130;3:
> > Best kills, based on factors such as Triples, Overs, long range no scopes, etc would be cool. Not game ending/last kill as that would be boring imo
>
> Actually thinking of it a similar play of the game like overwatch would probably be better like you say it would be more entertaining

Exactly my thinking too

> 2533274811539130;5:
> > 2533274802403064;4:
> > > 2533274811539130;3:
> > > Best kills, based on factors such as Triples, Overs, long range no scopes, etc would be cool. Not game ending/last kill as that would be boring imo
> >
> > Actually thinking of it a similar play of the game like overwatch would probably be better like you say it would be more entertaining
>
> Exactly my thinking too

I agree also, best kills of the game would be the best way to go!

It would be pretty neat and sweet, but I have only one hang up with it: You spend long enough waiting for the game to do its intro and outro animations as-is. If this becomes a thing, please let me opt out of it or exit from that point without penalty.