Halo Movie!!!

Is there anyone else that would love to see a full blown, top quality Halo movie hit the big screen? I think I would literally throw money at the screen.

> 2535457554708127;1:
> Is there anyone else that would love to see a full blown, top quality Halo movie hit the big screen? I think I would literally throw money at the screen.

A Halo movie has been in development purgatory for nearly a decade.

And a Spielberg announced show that has yet to have any real evidence that it too isn’t in development hell

I used to get really excited about the prospect of a Halo movie. But movies in general get worse over time and I would hate to be disappointed. Or worse, I’d hate to really love it, then come here and have to read a million angry hate rants by kids whose expertise extends no further than Marvel Studios and James Cameron pictures. At this point it’s kind of a no-win situation.

Sometimes I wish I could just be in charge of such a thing to bring it to life.

That would be nice, but u don’t see it happening.

> 2603643534586909;2:
> > 2535457554708127;1:
> > Is there anyone else that would love to see a full blown, top quality Halo movie hit the big screen? I think I would literally throw money at the screen.
>
>
> A Halo movie has been in development purgatory for nearly a decade.

I believe Peter Jackson was rumoured to direct it. And yes, this has been ongoing for over a decade.

Halo Film (More Info)

Only if its a perfectly remastered vinematic movie based on halo ce.

Video game movies tend to fare poorer than regular movies. For that reason, I would not want a Halo movie.

Only if made by Mr. James Cameron

I want one if it’s done right.

If it’s done wrong, not in a million years. There are so many factors in play.

> 2535457554708127;1:
> Is there anyone else that would love to see a full blown, top quality Halo movie hit the big screen? I think I would literally throw money at the screen

As long as it has the scene from the halo 3 trailer from back in the day… "John-Do you think anyone up there wonders what it’s like to be someone down here?..
Kelly-I guess

exosion!

I think we lost him…

…not yet"

cue badassery