Halo Movie?

There have been a few fan made teasers for a Halo movie and I remember watching the live action trailer for Halo 3:ODST which really got me wanting a Halo movie but do you guys think Hollywood would ruin our favorite franchise? If not, who should direct it? Let me know any thoughts you guys have

I’m pretty confidant that when Microsoft figure out how they want to do movies (after the Minecraft and Gears movies release); they will get Neill Blomkamp to make a Halo action movie. Why Blomkamp you ask?
Halo Landfall I say. Neill Blomkamp is really one of the few directors that can nail Halo in the head if he makes it just a little more humorous and lighter than his gritty movies like Elysium and District 9.

Blomkamp clearly has wanted to make a Halo movie for a while and was even in on the original one. His crazy CGI in Oats Studios would fit Halo brilliantly and he himself is an obvious fan. I honestly think that there will be Halo movie eventually, There is loads of stuff Microsoft are doing which is leading up to it. The real question is when will it happen?

i thought there would be one by now.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> I’m pretty confidant that when Microsoft figure out how they want to do movies (after the Minecraft and Gears movies release); they will get Neill Blomkamp to make a Halo action movie. Why Blomkamp you ask?
> Halo Landfall I say. Neill Blomkamp is really one of the few directors that can nail Halo in the head if he makes it just a little more humorous and lighter than his gritty movies like Elysium and District 9.
>
> Blomkamp clearly has wanted to make a Halo movie for a while and was even in on the original one. His crazy CGI in Oats Studios would fit Halo brilliantly and he himself is an obvious fan. I honestly think that there will be Halo movie eventually, There is loads of stuff Microsoft are doing which is leading up to it. The real question is when will it happen?

I’ve been waiting for a Halo movie since like 2008. There was a YouTube video that I think was a fan made live action clip and it looked so promising.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> I’m pretty confidant that when Microsoft figure out how they want to do movies (after the Minecraft and Gears movies release); they will get Neill Blomkamp to make a Halo action movie. Why Blomkamp you ask?
> Halo Landfall I say. Neill Blomkamp is really one of the few directors that can nail Halo in the head if he makes it just a little more humorous and lighter than his gritty movies like Elysium and District 9.
>
> Blomkamp clearly has wanted to make a Halo movie for a while and was even in on the original one. His crazy CGI in Oats Studios would fit Halo brilliantly and he himself is an obvious fan. I honestly think that there will be Halo movie eventually, There is loads of stuff Microsoft are doing which is leading up to it. The real question is when will it happen?

There’s a GoW movie coming out???

> 2533274848704527;5:
> > 2533274882881665;2:
> > I’m pretty confidant that when Microsoft figure out how they want to do movies (after the Minecraft and Gears movies release); they will get Neill Blomkamp to make a Halo action movie. Why Blomkamp you ask?
> > Halo Landfall I say. Neill Blomkamp is really one of the few directors that can nail Halo in the head if he makes it just a little more humorous and lighter than his gritty movies like Elysium and District 9.
> >
> > Blomkamp clearly has wanted to make a Halo movie for a while and was even in on the original one. His crazy CGI in Oats Studios would fit Halo brilliantly and he himself is an obvious fan. I honestly think that there will be Halo movie eventually, There is loads of stuff Microsoft are doing which is leading up to it. The real question is when will it happen?
>
> There’s a GoW movie coming out???

Yhea buddy believe it or not