HALO Motorcycle vest Patch

Does anyone know where I can get a large Motorcycle patch to put on the back of my motorcycle vest to represent my passion for the Halo Universe?
Not that it matters what kind of a motorcycle I have but it’s a Harley 1200cc.
Something like a patch that looks like the Halo 2 game cover with Master Chief standing sideways with a gun in each hand would be awesome.

Any help is appreciated and I already have the other ones that came with games and ones that were at Game Stop.

Where to buy a large patch, no idea. I know there is places that create them if you look online. Inside the Halo 5 Guide book, there is two patches. One is green and white (Overkill- circle shape), the other is black and white (Legendary difficulty- square shape).
Both are about 3-4 inches across. I have the Overkill ironed onto my backpack and the legendary, I planned to put it on a hat or chest area of my leather jacket. It’s just sitting in a box since I’ve been lazy ha.

> 2533274869560132;2:
> Where to buy a large patch, no idea. I know there is places that create them if you look online. Inside the Halo 5 Guide book, there is two patches. One is green and white (Overkill- circle shape), the other is black and white (Legendary difficulty- square shape).
> Both are about 3-4 inches across. I have the Overkill ironed onto my backpack and the legendary, I planned to put it on a hat or chest area of my leather jacket. It’s just sitting in a box since I’ve been lazy ha.

I have both also. Sewed on front of my vest. Thank you for the idea of getting someone to create it for me. Just got to get someone that will do it right. Any ideas?