Halo Monster Codes in the UK

Hi, does anyone know how to redeem the monster energy codes in the UK as if you go onto the monster website to make an account it says you need a zip code which of course we do not have in the UK.

> 2535418742046696;1:
> Hi, does anyone know how to redeem the monster energy codes in the UK as if you go onto the monster website to make an account it says you need a zip code which of course we do not have in the UK.

You need to go to here to redeem codes from the UK.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> > 2535418742046696;1:
> > Hi, does anyone know how to redeem the monster energy codes in the UK as if you go onto the monster website to make an account it says you need a zip code which of course we do not have in the UK.
>
> You need to go to here to redeem codes from the UK.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: was really struggling to find any information on how it works in the UK.

There should be a URL on the can itself that will take you to the right website

The website is saying “no access” even though it says we have until the 31st march to register the codes so cannot do the codes i have. Any help on this?

> 2533274849182391;5:
> The website is saying “no access” even though it says we have until the 31st march to register the codes so cannot do the codes i have. Any help on this?

I had that issue intermittently on Edge (Chromium based) but it worked fine for me in Firefox