Halo MCC won't load past title screen

My Halo MCC won’t go past title screen. I unistalled and reinstalled, it still didn’t help. I have a digital code only from a bundle pack back in 2016 with my one. Any suggestions?

Having the same problem, no help so far from the support threads. Several other people seem to have this problem but no solutions yet I have found.

Try deleting your local saved data in the Xbox settings storage to see if that would do anything since it will make your game resync.

i had to delete and redownload the game to fix this particular problem.

Thanks for all the tips above. I ended up trying to delete and redownload the game. At first, it still did the same thing. However, I found an article on line about this. It says to give it 3-5 minutes when it freezes, it will eventually load everything. Mine finally let me in. See if this helps with your game.

> 2533274817541797;5:
> Thanks for all the tips above. I ended up trying to delete and redownload the game. At first, it still did the same thing. However, I found an article on line about this. It says to give it 3-5 minutes when it freezes, it will eventually load everything. Mine finally let me in. See if this helps with your game.

which article helped you? please and thanks

I’m having the same issue, i can’t get past the title screen. I have hard reset xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled MCC (which took all day), and tried booting with and without Reach and ODST updates. Nothing works. Would really like a solution as I can’t play.

Really dying to play reach and again like for us others it won’t let me in just stuck on loading screen

I had the same problem, stuck on the loading screen with the halo music. Tried closing the game and restarting,deleting persistent storage, deleted the reserved data in the saved data section. Restarted the xbox. In the end I just left it on the loading screen and it started after around 5 minutes.

For all those who are having issues, if this is your first time owning the collection and you can not get passed the title screen, go off line, delete your local save data, launch the game in off line mode, then re launch the game in online mode, it will either ask if you want to sync local game data or cloud data (if you’ve played the collection before like me) or it will just sync automatically with local data. After all that you should be good to go with little to no issues. If you have played the collection before and want to sync your cloud data the process should work the same but I’m not 100% because my cloud data was from 3 years ago and I didn’t know if it would sync up with the current update, but if it’s from about 2 years or less it shouldn’t have issues (I probably wouldn’t have had any issues syncing my data but I didn’t really mind the restart). This is the best way to fix your issues.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-

> 2533274913244484;11:
> -

You bumping because you need help with it?

try this one:
GUYS I FIXED! 343 Answers my ticket with the following:If you have access to an Xbox console, please follow the steps below:

• Sign in to the profile that is affected by this issue - Navigate to the console’s settings menu - Navigate to the tab labeled “Ease of Access” - Open the “Game Transcription” menu - If either of the following settings are enabled, please disable them: “Speech-to-text on” and “Text-to-speech on” - Additionally, you may want to try adjusting the following settings: changing the selected “Text-to-speech” voice and disabling “Let games read to me” - Please relaunch the Master Chief Collection and attempt to sign-in again.**=======IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE US DO THIS =======****I’m in Brazil region, and this Game Transcription did not appear in Ease of Acess menu, so i set my console in UNITED STATES region AND set English (United States) language, restarted, then i found the Game Transcription section. I do not use any accessibility option, but just in case i check and uncheck the options they mentioned and change (this is most important) the voice of the narrator, it was Mark, i change to David (you must select and press “A” to change). Just go back with “B” and open the MCC. Work like a charm. Remember, you need to do this in each account you have this bug. I did in both mine and my wife account, i’m so happy right now! Hope this help you guys too.****Thanks 343 for the reply. Man, the voice of narrator, look where the video games problems reach…****Anyway, I returned my console to my region and native language and still works, you guys wich aren’t from USA can go back too.**Cheers!

> 2533274878872276;12:
> > 2533274913244484;11:
> > -
>
> You bumping because you need help with it?
>
> 试试这个:
> 伙计们,我修好了!343 用以下内容回答我的票证: 如果您可以访问Xbox控制台,请按照以下步骤操作:
> - 登录受此问题影响的配置文件 - 导航到控制台的设置菜单 - 导航到标有 “易于访问” 的选项卡 - 打开 “游戏转录” 菜单 - 如果启用了以下任一设置,请禁用它们: “语音到文本开启” 和 “文本到语音开启” - 此外,您可能想尝试调整以下设置: 更改所选的 “文本到语音” 语音,并禁用 “让游戏读给我听” - 请重新启动主主收藏,并尝试再次登录。**======= 如果您不在美国,请执行此操作 =======****我在巴西地区,这个游戏转录没有出现在 “轻松访问” 菜单中,所以我在美国地区设置了我的控制台,并设置了英语 (美国) 语言,重新启动,然后我找到了游戏转录部分。我不使用任何辅助功能选项,但以防万一我选中并取消选中他们提到的选项并更改 (这是最重要的) 叙述者的声音,它是Mark,我更改大卫 (您必须选择并按 “A” 进行更改)。只需返回 “B” 并打开MCC。像魅力一样工作。请记住,您需要在每个有此错误的帐户中执行此操作。我在我和我妻子的账户上都做了,我现在很开心!希望这对你们也有帮助。****感谢 343 的回复。男人,叙述者的声音,看看电子游戏的问题到达哪里……****无论如何,我把我的控制台放回了我所在的地区和母语,并且仍然可以工作,你们这些不是来自美国的人也可以回去。**干杯!

I went back to my area and couldn’t function.

I don’t have a text to speech option, even after setting the language to English US. The closest thing is something called a narrator and I had it disabled. I enabled it, played with the options, changed the voices, etc, and disabled it. This didn’t help with the game :-(.

> 2533274913244484;11:
> -

THIS!!! FIXED IT FOR ME IN AUS

same problem with pc version
after tittle videos of 343 and Microsoft game keeps loading ,stuck on black screen with mcc sign flashing at bottom right