Halo MCC vs Halo 5

Just curious on what you guys think which is better multiplayer wise? Halo MCC vs Halo 5

MCC is better for me personally. Even if it’s a buggy mess it still has 3 games I love to play.

Halo 5 has one game. The story, gameplay, and art style of that game really aren’t for me.

You said multiplayer wise so halo 5 for me campaign mcc is better halo 5 i couldbt stop playing I got mcc and stopped playing in two days

MCC.
H5 is the least enjoyable out of all the Halo games for me.

Easy! Halo MCC all day every day!

Well Halo MCC has splits screen and 4 good games, so Halo MCC.

> 2533274834066497;4:
> MCC.
> H5 is the least enjoyable out of all the Halo games for me.

Same here.

Not to mention that the MCC offers 4 (technically 5) different Halo games. Even if the matchmaking isn’t always so good, there’s always splitscreen.

Halo MCC should have been better. But there were so many issues when it started and now the population is just too low. I enjoy both but I don’t have to sit around and wait when I play Halo 5

MCC multiplayer technically includes Halo 3 MP, but its in the MCC - so its not really the same thing.
I’d go with Halo 5 since it works and customisation is actually somewhat present.

Easy, MCC. Has 3 good games and is what halo should be. I can put up with the most broken P.O.S. More so than I can with H5 just because gameplay is better.

> 2533274978553590;7:
> > 2533274834066497;4:
> > MCC.
> > H5 is the least enjoyable out of all the Halo games for me.
>
> Same here.
>
> Not to mention that the MCC offers 4 (technically 5) different Halo games. Even if the matchmaking isn’t always so good, there’s always splitscreen.

Exactly! No splitscreen was the 1st huge misstep.
All of my mates stopped playing H5 soon after launch but when we get together it’s always a classic splitscreen Halo we play.

Halo 5’s arena multiplayer because MCC doesn’t work still.

Halo MCC

MCC. I have gotten far more enjoyment from it than my brief stint in 5.

Halo MCC (5 games in 1)…

I don’t have MCC and even if I did, I would choose Halo 5. I personally don’t consider MCC to count as a game. Now, if you asked me which Halo MP game I prefer between 1, 2 , 3 4, and 5, I’d choose Halo 3!

I still think Halo 5 has potential, though.

H5, for all its glory, is not the answer. But neither is MCC. Yes, there’s a lot of Halo in that game, but it treats H4 like a -Yoink- step-child. You want to play any of the other Halos then there’s a dedicated playlist (or three) for it. H4 BTB? Good luck. And if you do get it what you’ll end up with isn’t H4 at all - it’s no loadouts and crap starting weapons. Halo 4 4v4, on the other hand, is available without having to play through 17 matches of Halo 2 first, and the weapons and loadouts are as they should be. But no matter which version of Halo you want you will still find gameplay crippled by low-population matchmaking, meaning zero skill-based matchmaking, and crippled even further by matchmaking/gameplay that leaves half the players in any given match quitting out. I’ve got to the point where I play Reach (mostly firefight), and once in a while I drag the 360 out of moth balls to play H4 as it was intended to be played. That’s my answer.

Halo 5 is a good game, I do enjoy it at times. But I find MCC (despite its bugs) to be a more worthwhile experience. The 5 campaigns are brilliantly re-playable and when the online multiplayer does work, its a lot of fun.

From a value point of view, it would definitely be MCC since you get four games in one. The downside are bugs, population, possible rank issues, stripped down version of H4 if you like default and two of the games are the PC versions.

I would go for MCC!!