Halo mcc, spartan ops, chapter- the hammer crashes

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spartan ops- episod, the key. chapter, the hammer crashes and send to Halo spartan ops meny! for 2 years several times i asked for support for this issue! this chapter is the last of all. Why do you dont want to support me? what have i ever done to you? same with insider program, not a singel issue i reported is repaired, and the reports are serious issues. You want my help for free, and you throwing it in the garbage box, and i even pay for games, Xbox live, internet Connection. I really despise you employees and Microsoft owners! For 2 years asking for support, 2 years!! Microsoft and Xbox section employees and owners are really bad greedy persons! You all know where to go. I`ve had enough!

There is no need for this level of hostility. Could you please be more specific about the problem? I am having a hard time understanding what it is you are having trouble with.

> 2533274859620752;2:
> There is no need for this level of hostility. Could you please be more specific about the problem? I am having a hard time understanding what it is you are having trouble with.

Spartan ops- episod, the key. chapter, the hammer crashes and send to Halo spartan ops meny! I have playd this chapter so many times and it crashes every time, in the 4:th section in the chapter, after elevator up, after a while the screen Went black for a second and back to meny. I have sendt to support and insider program and never got any respons! I get hostility for i am tired to try to recive support that never happends.Tired of there arrogance and there total lack of customer service. Play station consol next, if i will play games again, period! End of discussion, please!

> 2535471841772115;3:
> > 2533274859620752;2:
> > There is no need for this level of hostility. Could you please be more specific about the problem? I am having a hard time understanding what it is you are having trouble with.
>
> Spartan ops- episod, the key. chapter, the hammer crashes and send to Halo spartan ops meny! I have playd this chapter so many times and it crashes every time, in the 4:th section in the chapter, after elevator up, after a while the screen Went black for a second and back to meny. I have sendt to support and insider program and never got any respons! I get hostility for i am tired to try to recive support that never happends.Tired of there arrogance and there total lack of customer service. Play station consol next, if i will play games again, period! End of discussion, please!

Just to be clear here, no one is being arrogant. The Publishing Team is trying to improve MCC, but it cannot fix everything all at once. Nobody can help you in the way you are expecting.

If you could please share a video of the part of the mission that does that, it would be most helpful. I will try and do what I can to reproduce the issue in the meantime.