Halo MCC skull challenge

Ok, maybe not so much of a challenge, but here’s the deal. I plan on not using any skulls until I collect that skull in the campaign. With everything being unlocked from the start, I feel as if there is no incentive to get the skulls other than the achievements. With this, finding the skulls will actually have some meaning to them. What are you guys gonna do?

I think I read somewhere that the skulls are an exception, you don’t unlock all of them at the start. This definitely applies to H2A since to get the Scarab skull you need to COLLECT all of the original H2 Skulls.

Well what would be a good incentive then? Halo 3 was the only game that gave a reward (other than achievements) for getting all skulls

> 2533274850786503;3:
> Well what would be a good incentive then? Halo 3 was the only game that gave a reward (other than achievements) for getting all skulls

Completing LASO

> 2533274883448737;2:
> I think I read somewhere that the skulls are an exception, you don’t unlock all of them at the start. This definitely applies to H2A since to get the Scarab skull you need to COLLECT all of the original H2 Skulls.

Really? What about that greenskull video about the scarab skull? He said all skulls were unlocked at start in the comments