Halo: MCC Race Forge Tutorial

I’ve been getting a lot of broken Race submissions for my Epic Forge Maps series on YouTube. So I figured I would make a video and hopefully the word will spread on how to set up your Racetrack so it works properly.

Just remember to add “respawn points” to your hills or race gates :slight_smile:

Link to Race Tutorial: Halo 2 Anniversary Forge Tutorial - Race Gametype - YouTube

> 2533274809171358;1:
> I’ve been getting a lot of broken Race submissions for my Epic Forge Maps series on YouTube. So I figured I would make a video and hopefully the word will spread on how to set up your Racetrack so it works properly.
>
> Just remember to add “respawn points” to your hills or race gates :slight_smile:
>
> Link to Race Tutorial: Halo 2 Anniversary Forge Tutorial - Race Gametype - YouTube

I’ll have some quality race maps for you once/if they fix the game. Focusing on lower object count minigames and such for now, and constantly refining them until waypoint links are up.

> 2533274794242693;2:
> > 2533274809171358;1:
> > I’ve been getting a lot of broken Race submissions for my Epic Forge Maps series on YouTube. So I figured I would make a video and hopefully the word will spread on how to set up your Racetrack so it works properly.
> >
> > Just remember to add “respawn points” to your hills or race gates :slight_smile:
> >
> > Link to Race Tutorial: Halo 2 Anniversary Forge Tutorial - Race Gametype - YouTube
>
>
> I’ll have some quality race maps for you once/if they fix the game. Focusing on lower object count minigames and such for now, and constantly refining them until waypoint links are up.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with Turb :slight_smile: