Halo mcc problem

I spent an hour on the phone with xbox live trying to get some support for a problem I’ve been having with halo MCC. I watch people stream on Twitch and all of them Have good shot registration and dont walk slowly through the maps online. I’ve literally tried everything in the book from upgrading my Internet to giga fiber to different screens are monitors with different millisecond input response times to free sync monitors to TV’s to PC screens as far as changing my DNS is concerned and doing custom configuration I’ve also tried that as well even went out and bought a gaming router with Geo locating so I can only play on the server that’s East Coast that’s closest to me and I my shots don’t register of walking really slow and I’ve been having this issue on Halo MCC for a very long time. I just had a very long conversation with the people at xbox live about every possible scenario it could be and they said that Halo is played off the 343 servers not xbox live so if there’s any issue with that particular game online that it had that they’re the ones behind the servers behind the Halo servers. I watch people play on twitch all the time and they rarely have issues every time I play Halo 3 it’s worse than Ever halo twos not as badge as Halo 3 for me but it still badd I always walk slower than everybody else and my shots don’t register people on twitch or shoot people for 5 or 6 times and getting kills I had to shoot people 10 Times to get kills I know what you’re thinking that it’s a connection issue but let me assure you I have giga fiber a 1000 up and a 1000 down That’s a better connection than 80 to 85% of people that play halo. Let me tell you I play cartographer on PC and the custom game browser playing on different servers and I rarely have an issue shots register well I move well through the maps but when I play xbox live I always have an issue I’ve tried everything and I just got off the phone With someone xbox live who I spent an hour talking to about all possible issues And he Told me that you’re playing 343 servers when you play Halo so if there’s any issue with the particular online game it’s through them and that there is no contact information for them but you can contact them to the Halo waypoint website so that’s what I’m doing reaching out to you people A343 hoping to get an answer this can’t be a connection or a ping issue I don’t know why I’m having the but hat it’s probably something on your end Like I said giga fiber Internet and I’m not outside the US I should be able to have a good gaming experience but for some reason I’m not I don’t know if that’s the issue on your … Anyways like I said I play the cartographer on PC and a have a good game I experience when I log on and play good shot registration good movement play on different the different servers that show they show the ping on there as well but when I play xbox live Halo 3 ranked on ranked I just have a badd gaming experience and it’s not like my screen glitches when I’m referring to lag I am referring to the fact of shot registration of player movement how fast you move through the maps you know I watch people stream on twitch and I don’t see them having the same issue and I’m telling you have a better connection than them a giga fiber connection anybody knows how Internet gaming works it has to do with then with and latency so when I hear a response I hope not to hear anything about a connection or ADN S or a service provider issue because that’s not the issue my Nat is open I’ve talked to my service providers and I am just having an issue my gamer tag Is textrip Maybe I upset someone at the 3:43 industries and they blacklisted me until lagging and not having good shot registration and I’m sorry maybe there some sort of band that you guys do hopefully you can uplift it I’m looking for some sort of an answer that will solve my problem I have great Internet and it’s not an issue with xbox live a very talk to them or my service provider I had a have open ports there’s no nothing going on on that and so it’s obviously something going on at 3:43 industries please help I’d love to play the game sincerely Yours textrip

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well I posted a thread 39 minutes ago haven’t had one reply and someone who posted 11 minutes ago had 20 replies and someone who posted a few minutes ago had 11 replies I just have 1 thing to say FU343 let me play the game somehow someway shot registration I mean I’m watching twitch and everyone on there has good shot registration come on it’s gotta be something going on that you can do help me out here

Sounds like it’s definitely on 343s end. It could be you’re not connecting to the data server closest to you which I’ve seen countless people bring up, I don’t think 343 has done anything to address the problem

If that us the issue how can I fix it or get someone to fix it for me.

and all the streamers on twitch have good shot registration and I am not connecting to the right data server… I dunno man sounds like bs to me…

I don’t see anything on google about 343 data server as well…

Welcome to the MCC. I’m from EU and it’s now been 6 months that I’m writing on the feedback thread that the hit registration is total crap.
I think I realized what causes that, and it’s mainly a ping issue. The server choice algorithm needs to be reviewed, because there’s no way that a player from EU gets CONSTANTLY matched into US servers even when all the people in the lobby are from EU. If I am connected to a US server and there are people from US in the lobby (so, with a consistntly lower ping than mine), in high competitively games there is no match, the hit reg, kills behind walls and random lags make the game unplayable. While the others are able to consistently 4-shot me, no matter the strafe I do, I’m never able to 4-shot or win a BR challenge whatsoever on US servers against US players. Funnily enough, if I’m connected to a US server but I’m fighting people from EU, most of the issue do not appear, maybe because we approximately share the same ping.
The connection disadvantage is so big that’s even more frustrating than the original Halo 3 P2P when you get connected to a Mexican host.
But from your post I’m assuming you’re from US and still complaining about the same problems; the explanation is regarding the already mentioned data center stuff, you may want to watch this video to understand:

https://youtu.be/c80az2VZHTg

I’m convinced that 343 is not purposely making you lag out, they just suck at creating and managing network infrastructures.
Then, please help our cause writing about the issue in the multiplayer feedback thread in this same section.

You’re most likely not connecting to servers closest to you. I don’t have an issue but then again I notice I connect to servers closest to me.

Just going to add if you run your internet through a VPN that is 100% what is causing your problem.

First off the gaming router you have is probably a netduma and that doesn’t work on mcc you can’t block servers and also don’t waste money on 1 gigabyte connection when the game only requires 5 mbps and you should be connecting to east servers even so the game is broken anyway and the servers are out of sync with the game.

Then why are the streamers on twitch having good gaming experiences with good shot registration but everyone else has hit registration issues… doesn’t make any sense why then r playing the game lag free and 4 to 5 shotting and we can’t…

> 2535415211912776;10:
> Then why are the streamers on twitch having good gaming experiences with good shot registration but everyone else has hit registration issues… doesn’t make any sense why then r playing the game lag free and 4 to 5 shotting and we can’t…

Its not just streamers, im not a streamer and have slow internet and im fine. I play swat and snipers and my shots always connect (well when I don’t you just completely miss). Gotta see if you’re connecting to servers near you. It says what server you’re connecting to when it loads a match. If it’s not a server near where you live than that is the issue. Connecting to a far away server will increase your ping. Im on east coast and it always connects me to east coast servers.

I said that I spent money on a gaming router with geo locating and i can always connect to the east coast server if i want and it’s still always the same bull shznit with me shots dont register. I watched an EU streamer play halo on twich and he was playing on us servers with full shot registration. So this bs about it connecting to the right server is just chit chat. There is something going on behind the scenes at 343 with there programming on there servers and living to use about this ping issue. I mean come on… EU gamer playing on us server and his gaming experience was way better than my n and I live in us and can rout my -Yoink- to any server I want with a geo locating gaming router and still my shots dont register. 343 ur not fooling me with this bs…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive post, discuss modded content or bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

Some said the servers are broken and the netfuma router does work… 1st off the router works I can geo locate and pick a server I want to play on and it obviously works because it says the server on the bottom right b4 the game starts. And about the servers being broken. Why are people streaming from twitch and have good gaming experiences play mcc but I’m not. The servers are broken for me but not for them. The only fix is got to be from inside 343 programming on the servers. They just dont want to let some of us play. I’ve tried everything on my end like I explained in .my initial post… this is str8 up bull -Yoink!-… unreal that I’m better than alot of the streamers who have 50s in alot of the playlist and I’m having a horrible gaming experience when I play online mcc xboxlive… but I can play halo 2 PC cartographers custom browsers and e hoy my great shot registration… makes no sense right… servers are broken go tell someone else ur 343 lies… I’m not buying ur hoop la as they say…

> 2535415211912776;13:
>

well you have the same experience as me and my friend who quit halo awhile ago we both live in the EU and we have to put clips into people and get ghost melees all the time even with a gaming router it makes no difference on this broken game.

> 2535415211912776;12:
> I said that I spent money on a gaming router with geo locating and i can always connect to the east coast server if i want and it’s still always the same bull shznit with me shots dont register. I watched an EU streamer play halo on twich and he was playing on us servers with full shot registration. So this bs about it connecting to the right server is just chit chat. There is something going on behind the scenes at 343 with there programming on there servers and living to use about this ping issue. I mean come on… EU gamer playing on us server and his gaming experience was way better than my n and I live in us and can rout my -Yoink- to any server I want with a geo locating gaming router and still my shots dont register. 343 ur not fooling me with this bs…

try doing this with the netduma router https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF8cfF3qzwM

Same problem. How old is this and why haven’t they fixed this I’m hitting snipes that are 100% landing not even gonna bring up the br issues. Even when I’m hit it behaves different. I throw 2 frags at the same time 1/3 or the time. Whoever oversees games that are this messed up should be held accountable. How long do gamers got to put up with half well done games and pay full price for recycled ideas but worse they get it wrong. Shame on the entire 343 staff

> 2533274955766492;8:
> You’re most likely not connecting to servers closest to you. I don’t have an issue but then again I notice I connect to servers closest to me.
>
> Just going to add if you run your internet through a VPN that is 100% what is causing your problem.

I’m not running a VPN and I have yet to hit a snipe or 4 shot. Infact I have videos of me getting them and it not registering and br 4 shots so clean I start reloading even tho they don’t register. I spend so much time upset in theater mode. When it’s gets bad you get dumpstered like 25-2 games even my frags thrown 2 at a time. I’m in Cali, US no VPN