Halo MCC PC - Recruiting Competitive Players

Hi All,

I am seeking fellow competitive minded players to party with and aid search times, any competitive playlist is fine, with an emphasis on Team Hardcore. I’m in the UK and can play 5PM+ GMT & most weekends.

Bonus points if you have a mic to communicate.

Have you been able to find a match? The playlists been dead since the last LAN tournament, I run custom 8s and also arrange clan battles/scrimmages done in Hardcore (MLG) settings though.

> 2533274832674094;2:
> Have you been able to find a match? The playlists been dead since the last LAN tournament, I run custom 8s and also arrange clan battles/scrimmages done in Hardcore (MLG) settings though.

Hi Shawn thanks for the reply. I’m having almost no luck finding a match until around 7-8PM GMT (I assume when other parts of the world come online) it is frustrating to say the least.

I will add you for the Custom games if you don’t mind and hopefully we can search MM together with more luck.

hey Bradley im on Eu and im having the same problem . It takes ages to find a game. I can do customs and comp . Add me if you want to team up!

> 2533274875104983;4:
> hey Bradley im on Eu and im having the same problem . It takes ages to find a game. I can do customs and comp . Add me if you want to team up!

Sure thing will add you!