Halo MCC on PC No HUD or gun visible

OK this is an odd one.

I have installed the Windows Store version of MCC and I am not able to see any of the overlays(the HUD, crosshairs, or what weapon I am holding) in any of the three games installed (Reach/CE/Halo2)

I have not tried to play with any cheats/plugins etc… just installed from the store and launched.

Looking through the settings I have tried multiple different versions of details/framerates/HUD placement/etc… nothing works.

The game seems to play fine with the exception of I cannot tell what gun I am using, how much ammo is left, or where I am aiming, so basically unplayable.

My machine is an Intel i5 2500K Geforce GTX 1650 super

Any thoughts?

You don’t have the Blind Skull activated by any chance?

> 2533274809226598;2:
> You don’t have the Blind Skull activated by any chance?

This. Can you check if you start a new mission - double check if the Blind skull is active.

Alright I feel like a dolt I just never realized the mode I was playing in had the Blind Skull activated.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

You’ve probably already figured this one out. You have a skull on. Turns off hud AND weapon display. You can turn em off. Cheers

> 2535405200159448;5:
> You’ve probably already figured this one out. You have a skull on. Turns off hud AND weapon display. You can turn em off. Cheers

I mean, had you looked at his reply you would have known that he did figure it out.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks