Halo MCC not showing on Insider app on PC/Console

So i received an email from Halo Waypoint last night with information on how to install the halo MCC on PC flight. I followed all of the instructions and i wasn’t able to see it on the windows store or on steam at the time. I installed the insider app on my PC via windows store and navigated to the app to which i could not find any Halo MCC insider flight downloads. Because i signed up for the flight for PC and linked my steam account, should i be getting a separate email from halo waypoint with a steam key for the Halo MCC insider flight with Halo Reach?

What does you email say, are you invited to the Windows Store flight or the Steam flight?

I was invited to the Windows Store, However i had my steam linked as well

Hello Spartans and welcome to flight three for Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC! This mail is your invitation to the third flight for Halo: Reach on PC via the Microsoft Store and includes important information you need to know – please take a moment to read through this email carefully. Once the flight has concluded, a survey may be sent to gather your thoughts and feedback on this experience. Thank you for your participation and we look forward to seeing you online!

Ok, you won’t be able to access the steam version as you need a key for that and you are not in the Steam flight. You are in the Windows Store flight which means you can access your build using the Xbox Insider app. Double check you are using the correct account for the Xbox app and the build should be visible there

I am logged in on the same account on halo waypoint and the windows store. The account is linked via email and it is the same gamertag. however when i go to the insider app on the windows store on PC, all i see is Minecraft Beta test, no Halo MCC tile appears.

> 2535447442184898;5:
> I am logged in on the same account on halo waypoint and the windows store. The account is linked via email and it is the same gamertag. however when i go to the insider app on the windows store on PC, all i see is Minecraft Beta test, no Halo MCC tile appears.

Just download the halo mcc insider from the store, is no longer on the xbox insider hub.

> 2535416688163711;6:
> Just download the halo mcc insider from the store, is no longer on the xbox insider hub.

Quite incorrect, the Xbox Insider Hub is how you join and access the build and it will show as long as you are logged in with the correct account

Same issue here, signed in with right account, but there’s only a Minecraft Windows 10 Beta option, no MCC. Got the invite on the 30th of October.