Halo MCC Not Launching (PC)

As the title states. Halo the MCC isn’t launching on PC for me and many other players through the Microsoft store.
No Errors
No Notifications
The Play button simply doesn’t function.
Help?

Edit: Problem solved. Launch the MCC from the search bar. Thank you everyone for the help and I’ll see you on Reach!

Same for me, Pc is updated, I click play and the app minimizes but doesn’t launch the game.

Same here, if I try to start it manually, it says access denied. It must be an issue with their authentication servers

Same here…

same exact thing happening to me my specs are r7 3700 and 5700xt

Just figured it out try launching from the start menu it worked for me!

Can you try launching the game via the start menu and/or the Store in lieu of the App?

I had the same problem when I tried to launch mcc from the ms store or xbox app.

But launching from windows search bar worked. You all should try that.

> 2533274796457055;6:
> Can you try launching the game via the start menu and/or the Store in lieu of the App?

worked for me thank you!

Ok, running as administrator seemed to fix it. I just searched for halo in the start menu and launched it as admin from there lol
So i got banned apparently lol. I was playing a match and was streaming with shadowplay to facebook and suddenly my game crashed. Upon restart I had a message saying I got temporarily banned till 8:50 PM, don’t know which timezone though…

Launch the game through the Xbox Companion app

launch it through the start menu. then run it as admin worked for me.

Try clicking your windows button at the bottom left. It wouldnt start because I needed to allow anticheat. There wasnt an anticheat prompt till I open my searchbar.

Same problem here - XBOX or Store, no chance, in start menu it works - but I have severe stutters with a ultra high end system but just when I look around, animations and all are running normal, I can only move in stutters and main menu has same problems. Please fix.

Launching through start menu worked. Thank you very much!

From the Xbox Beta App it doesn’t launch the game, from the Start buttom of Windows it works but in the my case I have a different problem, when i’m on the main menu of the MCC I can’t play any mode like campaign or multiplayer because I receive a message like “content has not yet been installed or downloaded, wait to download or install the content” who has got the same problem?

It also works through GOG Galaxy 2.0 btw. Doesn’t work only directly through XBOX App.

Had a lot of trouble starting up but finally got there once my previous Halo xbox achievements were imported!! Started up via the Xbox Companion app … froze on loading but then multiple Windows notifications started popping up. After that calmed down Game worked fine!

this doesn’t work for me because I have reached the limit of devices even though I have my pc and Xbox

so I’m starting the game up (tried administrator) but it starts the opening titles and then takes me to the store page for Reach. Any suggestions?

> 2533274902434689;19:
> so I’m starting the game up (tried administrator) but it starts the opening titles and then takes me to the store page for Reach. Any suggestions?

This is the exact same issue I am getting, I can’t figure it out.