Halo MCC - Network error cant cannot to services

Okay so,
I’m posting this for a friend as he is unable to connect to anything halo related, as in connecting to Halo Mcc, Halo 5 and even waypoint.

We have tried everything under the sun to fix it and spend a couple of hours troubleshooting this problem with no solution. The only glips of hope we had is him connecting to a mobile hotspot but as soon as he connect back the same issues where there.
Nothing we have tried has workers, everything is updated.

If there are any suggestions or any up to date fixes please let us know because we cant even join a lobby or anything. This is just on halo btw, every other game is completely fine.

If a hotspot works, it sounds like it’s a network thing. Your friend needs to speak to his ISP and find out what’s being blocked on their end.

Thankyou. I have passed this information on and I’ll update on situation:)

> 2535467237125480;1:
> Okay so,
> I’m posting this for a friend as he is unable to connect to anything halo related, as in connecting to Halo Mcc, Halo 5 and even waypoint.
>
> We have tried everything under the sun to fix it and spend a couple of hours troubleshooting this problem with no solution. The only glips of hope we had is him connecting to a mobile hotspot but as soon as he connect back the same issues where there.
> Nothing we have tried has workers, everything is updated.
>
> If there are any suggestions or any up to date fixes please let us know because we cant even join a lobby or anything. This is just on halo btw, every other game is completely fine.

For all those network problems concerning disconnections, impossible matchmaking, expulsions from matches, falls of connections in the game, inability to synchronize files, etc. the solution that I found was always to try to connect to the services of the MCC with another network, in particular using a hotspot with mobile data.
Network problems can result not from the MCC and it is good to try using another connection before proceeding with the usual remediation attempts.

If the connection with the hotspot has worked then you just have to hear your ISP as snickerdoodle says, they will have problems in providing the service or there may be problems with your modem / router.

> 2535467237125480;1:
> Okay so,
> I’m posting this for a friend as he is unable to connect to anything halo related, as in connecting to Halo Mcc, Halo 5 and even waypoint.
>
> We have tried everything under the sun to fix it and spend a couple of hours troubleshooting this problem with no solution. The only glips of hope we had is him connecting to a mobile hotspot but as soon as he connect back the same issues where there.
> Nothing we have tried has workers, everything is updated.
>
> If there are any suggestions or any up to date fixes please let us know because we cant even join a lobby or anything. This is just on halo btw, every other game is completely fine.

I have the same problem! It’s a joke now I haven’t been able to connect to any servers for weeks now and I was also able to connect to a game late at night around 11/12 GMT I also connected my Xbox to my hotspot and it worked!! Im with sky btw have you got it working yet?

> 2533274852663452;5:
> > 2535467237125480;1:
> > Okay so,
> > I’m posting this for a friend as he is unable to connect to anything halo related, as in connecting to Halo Mcc, Halo 5 and even waypoint.
> >
> > We have tried everything under the sun to fix it and spend a couple of hours troubleshooting this problem with no solution. The only glips of hope we had is him connecting to a mobile hotspot but as soon as he connect back the same issues where there.
> > Nothing we have tried has workers, everything is updated.
> >
> > If there are any suggestions or any up to date fixes please let us know because we cant even join a lobby or anything. This is just on halo btw, every other game is completely fine.
>
> I have the same problem! It’s a joke now I haven’t been able to connect to any servers for weeks now and I was also able to connect to a game late at night around 11/12 GMT I also connected my Xbox to my hotspot and it worked!! Im with sky btw have you got it working yet?

im also having this exact same issue. I can only access the multiplayer from around 10 -2 GMT has anyone found a fix?

Im having the exact same issue, also with sky broadband and can’t connect to Halo MCC, please has anyone got a solution?? Was able to connect through a hotspot but not via my broadband, only bought the game this week and haven’t been able to play multiplayer once!

For people on sky check your broadband shield setting on the sky website, had to change it to the 18 setting to be able to get the list of servers to pop up in settings.