Halo mcc "multiplayer feature blocked......."

So I see this has been an issue for many many people for a very long time , but I can’t find a solution ANYWHERE…so I thought I would try here.

Been playing MCC all fall. Left for christmas holiday and all good. Came back day after Christmas Halo MCC did an update and now I get an error message Everytime I try to play a multiplayer game.

“The multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox live settings. Please make sure you have the correct Xbox live account and your family settings are turned off.”

I have checked my Xbox settings. Xbox live settings. Both on console and online… everything looks golden. …BUT NOTHING WORKS!

please tell me you have a solution.

Cheers

> 2535433859898832;1:
> So I see this has been an issue for many many people for a very long time , but I can’t find a solution ANYWHERE…so I thought I would try here.
>
> Been playing MCC all fall. Left for christmas holiday and all good. Came back day after Christmas Halo MCC did an update and now I get an error message Everytime I try to play a multiplayer game.
>
> “The multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox live settings. Please make sure you have the correct Xbox live account and your family settings are turned off.”
>
> I have checked my Xbox settings. Xbox live settings. Both on console and online… everything looks golden. …BUT NOTHING WORKS!
>
> please tell me you have a solution.
>
> Cheers

I would try and hard reset the console. Hold the power button in for about 12 seconds or until the console switches off. It that does not work call Xbox support. I would also check all emails associated to accounts on that console.

Tired hard resets…of both my console and router…,nothing.

> 2535433859898832;3:
> Tired hard resets…of both my console and router…,nothing.

Check your modem settings. For some reason, some ISPs have controls to limit online play in certain games. I know that adjusting the settings fixed the issue for another individual, so maybe it will help here.

Definitely try the post above, but I’m also curious do any other games work for you or is this just MCC giving you this error?

> 2533274815711361;5:
> Definitely try the post above, but I’m also curious do any other games work for you or is this just MCC giving you this error?

I would be very curious if this is only specific to MCC. I’ve never heard of this error happening before.