Halo MCC Multiplayer Currently Unplayable

Hi everyone,

I am currently having an issue which I hope someone will be able to assist me with. In multiplayer matchmaking I appear to encounter an issue in which during a match I will on sometimes more then one occasion go to a black screen with the scoreboard appearing saying “Finding New Host” in which one of two things will happen:

1- After a minute I will load back into the game. This may not seem like a major problem, but in some games this will occur multiple times and usually result to me being killed as it does not seem to effect anyone else.

2- It boots me out of the game, but says I am still in a match even though I am the only one left in which the game will then end.

I noticed this started to occur when H3 was released as when I tried to do co-op campaign with my friend we cannot seem to finish it as halfway through a mission (currently The Ark) it will go to a black screen with the scoreboard then boot us both out to the lobby.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can resolve this as it has gotten to the point I cannot play the game due to the frequency this seems to occur.

(Steam version as well if that is needed to know)

This used to happen way back in the days on the 360 for Halo 3 matches too.

It was usually connection issues

> 2533274944588538;2:
> This used to happen way back in the days on the 360 for Halo 3 matches too.
>
> It was usually connection issues

Don’t suppose you saw any troubleshooting threads by chance?

> 2533274811878298;3:
> > 2533274944588538;2:
> > This used to happen way back in the days on the 360 for Halo 3 matches too.
> >
> > It was usually connection issues
>
> Don’t suppose you saw any troubleshooting threads by chance?

I’ve not seen anything else about it yet but if I do I’ll let you know man