Halo MCC Montage by VA BlackHawk

Hey everyone! I have been playing since Halo CE and have been creating Halo videos since 2006. I took a hiatus from content creating back in 2010 but with the release of Halo MCC, I have started creating content again.

I am in process of revamping my YouTube channel and creating a few major projects. I also just joined a new Halo group that is planning on releasing a lot of MCC gameplay and tips/tricks videos.

This is the first video for The Master Chief collection and I wanted to share it with the forum!

http://youtu.be/XdkIHAUAR9A

I have more projects planned for all Halo’s and I am currently working on a Halo5 beta montage. Please like and subscribe for future content! I am also open to friend requests to anyone who wants another person to play with!

Thanks again for watching!

I was expecting sniper headshots on afk’s while fort minor played in the background like every other montage made by average kids you see online but this was a nice surprise. those quad shots were nasty, good work.

> 2533274820529219;2:
> I was expecting sniper headshots on afk’s while fort minor played in the background like every other montage made by average kids you see online

lolololol, you hit the nail on the head there…

OP, see quite a few BXRs and other glitches in there… I liked the kid at 1:40 “what?!?”

> 2533274820529219;2:
> I was expecting sniper headshots on afk’s while fort minor played in the background like every other montage made by average kids you see online but this was a nice surprise. those quad shots were nasty, good work.

Haha I appreciate it man. I thought that may be the response I get when posting it on here but I’m glad you enjoyed it. Also, Like I mentioned, if you want to add me to play customs until they fix MM feel free to do so.

That was a good vid.

There is someone else putting terrible montages on the forums. He should watch this and get an idea of what makes a good video.

> 2533274929308637;6:
> There is someone else putting terrible montages on the forums. He should watch this and get an idea of what makes a good video.

This. The other vids youre talking about are awful. We will both be called randoms within the hour lol

But seriously op. Ive subbed. Not the biggest fan of H2C but i like youre editing and music choices lol

> 2533274816299345;7:
> > 2533274929308637;6:
> > There is someone else putting terrible montages on the forums. He should watch this and get an idea of what makes a good video.
>
>
> This. The other vids youre talking about are awful. We will both be called randoms within the hour lol
>
> But seriously op. Ive subbed. Not the biggest fan of H2C but i like youre editing and music choices lol

I appreciate it man. I plan on expanding more outside of H2 once this game gets fixed and I can get games more consistently.

> 2533274793137885;8:
> > 2533274816299345;7:
> > > 2533274929308637;6:
> > > There is someone else putting terrible montages on the forums. He should watch this and get an idea of what makes a good video.
> >
> >
> >
> > This. The other vids youre talking about are awful. We will both be called randoms within the hour lol
> >
> > But seriously op. Ive subbed. Not the biggest fan of H2C but i like youre editing and music choices lol
>
>
> I appreciate it man. I plan on expanding more outside of H2 once this game gets fixed and I can get games more consistently.

If you ever decide to do H3 or H4 ill join you.