Halo MCC Legendary Run

I’m looking one person for tomorrow to help out with Legendary H2A and HCEA and also to have a good time and chill. Send me a message over Xbox and lets get this started. My gamertag: ZacJryan
A few notes:
-I live in Australia (Sydney Time), so it would be great to get Australians in here but anyone is welcome as long as at the right time.
-My gamertag is: ZacJryan
-I will be on ruffly around 12pm

Hi im mittpitt13 and i would love to join you i will send you a message today. Also how is Mcc in Austrlia. Is it still terrible?

Why do you need three people for Halo 2 and CE? Both games only support two player coop.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> Why do you need three people for Halo 2 and CE? Both games only support two player coop.

Yeah i just fixed that sorry! :smiley:

> 2535442520802476;2:
> Hi im mittpitt13 and i would love to join you i will send you a message today. Also how is Mcc in Austrlia. Is it still terrible?

Hey Mittpitt13, Sure if you can play when i am on then yeah for sure! And the MCC is fine, still got the bugs and -Yoink- but matchmaking is fine! :smiley:

Add me to your friend list and then i will send the invite because my friend search system is messed up!

Also do you you want to do something else like matchmaking or forge before the legendary run.

> 2535442520802476;7:
> Also do you you want to do something else like matchmaking or forge before the legendary run.

Yeah im up for that, just as long as we do legendary! :smiley:

I need the same thing trying to beat halo ce and halo 2 on legendary under 3 hours ads me my gt is chrisx55

Same for me. My time zone is GMT+2. Available the evening on week days and most of time on weekends.
GT: chalam360

I need all 4 campaigns on legendary under 3 hours pm me TMR Funknfritz