Halo MCC Lan

What’s going on Spartan’s?

I’ve gotten back into the swing of things of playing Halo MCC. I live in the greater Seattle, Washington area and was generally curious if anyone would be interested in participating in a Halo MCC Halo 3 LAN in the upcoming months. I’ve got a few friends that are interested and just wanted to throw this out there to see if we could maybe go above and beyond with this thing.

If only I could do a Lan on halo MCC.

> 2533274860712851;2:
> If only I could do a Lan on halo MCC.

Lol why not? Find some friends and link up!
it’s about to be the move for me. And we’ll stream it live on twitch for sure!

> 2533274823950531;3:
> > 2533274860712851;2:
> > If only I could do a Lan on halo MCC.
>
> Lol why not? Find some friends and link up!
> it’s about to be the move for me. And we’ll stream it live on twitch for sure!

I unfortunately don’t have as much time as before to play the console.

> 2533274860712851;4:
> > 2533274823950531;3:
> > > 2533274860712851;2:
> > > If only I could do a Lan on halo MCC.
> >
> > Lol why not? Find some friends and link up!
> > it’s about to be the move for me. And we’ll stream it live on twitch for sure!
>
> I unfortunately don’t have as much time as before to play the console.

Ah sadly I hear you. Growing up is a tough one and adult responsibilities are tough. Good luck fellow Spartan.

> 2533274823950531;5:
> > 2533274860712851;4:
> > > 2533274823950531;3:
> > > > 2533274860712851;2:
> > > > If only I could do a Lan on halo MCC.
> > >
> > > Lol why not? Find some friends and link up!
> > > it’s about to be the move for me. And we’ll stream it live on twitch for sure!
> >
> > I unfortunately don’t have as much time as before to play the console.
>
> Ah sadly I hear you. Growing up is a tough one and adult responsibilities are tough. Good luck fellow Spartan.

yes it’s a hard law of life, but don’t worry, I manage to find little moments to enjoy myself by playing from time to time.

> 2533274823950531;1:
> What’s going on Spartan’s?
>
> I’ve gotten back into the swing of things of playing Halo MCC. I live in the greater Seattle, Washington area and was generally curious if anyone would be interested in participating in a Halo MCC Halo 3 LAN in the upcoming months. I’ve got a few friends that are interested and just wanted to throw this out there to see if we could maybe go above and beyond with this thing.

Where I live there is still a group of people who play LAN but only classic Halo 2 (played on Xbox 360), I even took the time to go play, and they play a lot with sword and shotgun in midship or lockout. I hope they will soon allow you to use the custom browser for MCC for H2, many friends of mine who grew up playing H2 on LAN are excited to know that we can relive that old era, but now via Online.

> 2535438002035715;7:
> > 2533274823950531;1:
> > What’s going on Spartan’s?
> >
> > I’ve gotten back into the swing of things of playing Halo MCC. I live in the greater Seattle, Washington area and was generally curious if anyone would be interested in participating in a Halo MCC Halo 3 LAN in the upcoming months. I’ve got a few friends that are interested and just wanted to throw this out there to see if we could maybe go above and beyond with this thing.
>
> Where I live there is still a group of people who play LAN but only classic Halo 2 (played on Xbox 360), I even took the time to go play, and they play a lot with sword and shotgun in midship or lockout. I hope they will soon allow you to use the custom browser for MCC for H2, many friends of mine who grew up playing H2 on LAN are excited to know that we can relive that old era, but now via Online.

Where do all of these people play at???

> 2533274823950531;8:
> > 2535438002035715;7:
> > > 2533274823950531;1:
> > > What’s going on Spartan’s?
> > >
> > > I’ve gotten back into the swing of things of playing Halo MCC. I live in the greater Seattle, Washington area and was generally curious if anyone would be interested in participating in a Halo MCC Halo 3 LAN in the upcoming months. I’ve got a few friends that are interested and just wanted to throw this out there to see if we could maybe go above and beyond with this thing.
> >
> > Where I live there is still a group of people who play LAN but only classic Halo 2 (played on Xbox 360), I even took the time to go play, and they play a lot with sword and shotgun in midship or lockout. I hope they will soon allow you to use the custom browser for MCC for H2, many friends of mine who grew up playing H2 on LAN are excited to know that we can relive that old era, but now via Online.
>
> Where do all of these people play at???

in establishments where they rent consoles. Colombia is one of the few countries that still continues to play H2 over LAN in this way, because is not ease obtaining an Xbox One or next-generation console, which is why there are many establishments with Classic Xbox or Xbox 360 and among those Most played games compared to multiplayer is H2. In fact, the majority of users who use Xlink Kai for H2 are Colombians, and some are from Mexico and other Latin countries (Xlink kai, is like an Xbox Live service but free for consoles of the PS2 generation and Classic Xbox). Currently the Halo 2 PC (today called Project Cartographer) is made up of mostly Colombian users. In fact, since 2005 I have played H2 until H5 came out for xbox one and I wanted to get that console to be able to enjoy it, I mean, I have played halo 2 for over 10 years and have never enjoyed the H3, Reach, or H4 eras…But in Colombia many of us grew up playing H2 like me. Even so in MCC you hardly see people here dedicated to H2, since the game modes and map rotation do not like anyone, so I look forward to waiting for them to introduce the custom browser, since I and many friends of mine who They have the MCC, we are going to enjoy it as you cannot imagine.

> 2535438002035715;9:
> > 2533274823950531;8:
> > > 2535438002035715;7:
> > > > 2533274823950531;1:
> > > > What’s going on Spartan’s?
> > > >
> > > > I’ve gotten back into the swing of things of playing Halo MCC. I live in the greater Seattle, Washington area and was generally curious if anyone would be interested in participating in a Halo MCC Halo 3 LAN in the upcoming months. I’ve got a few friends that are interested and just wanted to throw this out there to see if we could maybe go above and beyond with this thing.
> > >
> > > Where I live there is still a group of people who play LAN but only classic Halo 2 (played on Xbox 360), I even took the time to go play, and they play a lot with sword and shotgun in midship or lockout. I hope they will soon allow you to use the custom browser for MCC for H2, many friends of mine who grew up playing H2 on LAN are excited to know that we can relive that old era, but now via Online.
> >
> > Where do all of these people play at???
>
> in establishments where they rent consoles. Colombia is one of the few countries that still continues to play H2 over LAN in this way, because is not ease obtaining an Xbox One or next-generation console, which is why there are many establishments with Classic Xbox or Xbox 360 and among those Most played games compared to multiplayer is H2. In fact, the majority of users who use Xlink Kai for H2 are Colombians, and some are from Mexico and other Latin countries (Xlink kai, is like an Xbox Live service but free for consoles of the PS2 generation and Classic Xbox). Currently the Halo 2 PC (today called Project Cartographer) is made up of mostly Colombian users. In fact, since 2005 I have played H2 until H5 came out for xbox one and I wanted to get that console to be able to enjoy it, I mean, I have played halo 2 for over 10 years and have never enjoyed the H3, Reach, or H4 eras…But in Colombia many of us grew up playing H2 like me. Even so in MCC you hardly see people here dedicated to H2, since the game modes and map rotation do not like anyone, so I look forward to waiting for them to introduce the custom browser, since I and many friends of mine who They have the MCC, we are going to enjoy it as you cannot imagine.

Wow that is a very detailed explanation. Thank you for informing me.