Halo MCC issues

Hello. I just wanted to highlight some of the issues I am having with the MCC, besides the obvious MM woes.

1. Stats are not working correctly. Especially scoring and time played. The Leaderboards are broken.

2. When I customize the loadouts for Halo 4 it gives me the option to rename the loadouts. I change the name but it does not actually change. Once I am done renaming it, it still says loadout 1 for instance.

3. Armor colors do not reflect in the customization menu. All of the colors are different grays and black. Even if I change my primary it will not display on the avatar below.

4. The achievements seem to be all out of whack. The progress lines make no sense as some of them are full as if I completed the tasks but I know I have not. Others show progress on them that do not make sense as well.

5. When trying to access Nightfall on Halo Waypoint, it tells me to BUY HALO. I cannot watch it.

That’s about it so far.

> 2533274793507863;1:
> 5. When trying to access Nightfall on Halo Waypoint, it tells me to BUY HALO. I cannot watch it.

Go look in your disk case, there’s a code to unlock Halo: Nightfall on a card next to the disk.

> 2533274854501472;2:
> > 2533274793507863;1:
> > 5. When trying to access Nightfall on Halo Waypoint, it tells me to BUY HALO. I cannot watch it.
>
>
> Go look in your disk case, there’s a code to unlock Halo: Nightfall on a card next to the disk.

I would do that, if I had a disk. I bought the digital version from the xbox live store.