Halo MCC: Is the greatest thing in gaming!!

Hello all, I know that title is a broad statement but know this, I have been playing Halo since 2001 and for years the greatest sorrow for a new Halo game coming out was the multiplayer community packing up and moving to the new game!!! :confused: With this collection we will have all four (main) Halo multiplayers back for years to come :smiley: Some people are sad at the slight changes mostly to Halo 2 Anniversary but know this, YOU HAVE HALO 2 ORIGINAL MULTIPLIER NOT THAT FAR AWAY!!! I personally thank all the people at 343i for this wonderful collection!

343 Industries is indeed quite Godly for making this game.

I don’t think the concept of playing Halo CE, 2 and 3’s matchmaking again, at 1080p and 60fps, has quite sunk in yet. I use to play CE and 2 back in the day on an old crappy box of a television. Now that I have my full PC/X1 dual screen gaming set up, it’s going to be… Indescribable.

Thank you 343 for this opportunity!

> 2533274820845938;3:
> I don’t think the concept of playing Halo CE, 2 and 3’s matchmaking again, at 1080p and 60fps, has quite sunk in yet. I use to play CE and 2 back in the day on an old crappy box of a television. Now that I have my full PC/X1 dual screen gaming set up, it’s going to be… Indescribable.
>
> Thank you 343 for this opportunity!

I totally agree!! :slight_smile: To have Halo CE have multiplayer for the first time on console EVER is to epic to translate into words!

Yes indeed.

Greatest thing I’ve seen in a long while, and a brilliant idea to reinvigorate the community before H5 drops. I have a feeling I will be putting in time with H:MCC even after H5 comes out, too much good stuff.

MCC is definitely the best video game related thing to happen in a long time for me.

> 2711542275654809;6:
> Greatest thing I’ve seen in a long while, and a brilliant idea to reinvigorate the community before H5 drops. I have a feeling I will be putting in time with H:MCC even after H5 comes out, too much good stuff.

Idr!!! Not pulling on Halo 5s horn but it will have to be pretty amazing to get a long term community from Halo:MCC players

> 2533274817709509;7:
> MCC is definitely the best video game related thing to happen in a long time for me.

Ditto