Halo MCC Halloween update?

Are we getting a Halo MCC Halloween update this year?

I’m hoping they’ll be able to do the Flood Firefight update and fix/improve Infection for Halloween along with double EXP.

I dunno. But it would be cool.

I don’t expect anything more than a nameplate, but if flood firefight is functional in time that would be great.

I think it would be nice if they were to add a bat swarm armour effect for Halo Reach and Halo 4.

> 2535406260637191;5:
> I think it would be nice if they were to add a bat swarm armour effect for Halo Reach and Halo 4.

That actually sounds cool.

> 2535434735240540;2:
> I’m hoping they’ll be able to do the Flood Firefight update and fix/improve Infection for Halloween along with double EXP.

I think you’re right. That could be a good idea to bring this gamemod for halloween. Maybe they didn’t bring this mod at launch on purpose…

I hope there is some event of some kind. Even if it’s small having a reason to come back and play some wacky game mode and maybe earn some in game rewards regardless of the game always was nice.

Apparently there was a nameplate found in the MCC files.
Potential Halloween Nameplate
I’m hoping there is some sort of event and only 1 day to get it to make it even more rare. But I guess we’ll see since halloween is just over a week away

> 2533274874443485;9:
> Apparently there was a nameplate found in the MCC files.
> **Potential Halloween Nameplate**I’m hoping there is some sort of event and only 1 day to get it to make it even more rare. But I guess we’ll see since halloween is just over a week away

And so it was…
Halloween nameplate

> 2533274874443485;9:
> Apparently there was a nameplate found in the MCC files.
> **Potential Halloween Nameplate**I’m hoping there is some sort of event and only 1 day to get it to make it even more rare. But I guess we’ll see since halloween is just over a week away

I wish they did more of those events were you had to do a certain challenge in a certain timeframe to get the nameplate. I believe there was one for killing a certain amount of flood a few years ago and you got a flood nameplate. That was cool.

would be awesome if they finished flood firefight by end of month and included odst mod tools. if not, i hope we get both by christmas.

anyone seen any update news on twitter? i don’t do social media.

Whilst the nameplate was nice, I really would of liked a challenge event (even if it was a mix of old rewards with some extra season points to grab), the flood menu background and maybe some other cool stuff like 2xp