halo MCC email

Hey i applied for the masterchief collection but my email is no longer available to me is there anyway i can see if i got accepted or no?

Did you sign up under another gamertag? Any emails would get sent out to the email address associated to the gamertag you signed up with, including acceptance notices and Steam codes. If you’re using a different tag / email now then there’s no way to check.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> > 2533274910576076;1:
> > Hey i applied for the masterchief collection but my email is no longer available to me is there anyway i can see if i got accepted or no?
>
> Did you sign up under another gamertag? Any emails would get sent out to the email address associated to the gamertag you signed up with, including acceptance notices and Steam codes. If you’re using a different tag / email now then there’s no way to check.

He said he doesnt have access to the email associated with his tag. Nothing about changing his tag or email. He wants a verification if his tag is accepted to whatever he signed up for.

My opinion Flabber, unless you have another email address attached to that initial email then there is nothing these guys can do for you, best to contact XBox live support about trying to set up a new email with your account but its probably not likely they will.