Halo MCC Connection Issues

I recently tried to play campaign with my friends on Reach through the Master Chief Collection on steam. (I purchased the game through the window’s store) When I tried to join the squad, I get an connection issue stating that “Your connection to the game session has failed, please try again” I then tried to see if I could even connect to the multiplayer servers. I would just get stuck on a connection loading screen stating “Connecting to transport service”. I thought it might be due to the steam and window’s store difference so I also purchased it on steam. This did not fix the issue. I then added my friend on the xbox console companion which also did not fix anything. (We made sure to try both invite only, and friends only) I heard about problems with port forwarding so I forwarded the 7 different ports listed on the xbox website and tested it out. This also did not change anything. (I also tried switching the relay settings but nothing worked) One thing to note is that when I test my network on the console companion, it says that I have internet connection, but my xbox live services are “some services are experiencing issues”, “Social and Gaming”. The multiplayer info lists, NAT type: Open, and Server connectivity: Connected. I also have with performance of 67 ms. I even attempted to launch the game without anti-cheat and relaunch with, logging out of windows store and launching the game, and restarted my router. After trying everything I could think of, I still could not connect to my friend’s sessions or any multiplayer session. Could I please get some help to fix this problem? I can’t even refund this game.

> 2535439048279466;1:
> … One thing to note is that when I test my network on the console companion, it says that I have internet connection, but <mark>my xbox live services are “some services are experiencing issues”, “Social and Gaming”</mark>…

This part tells you what was going on when you were trying to play. There were ongoing Xbox issues a few hours ago, they should be cleared up now.

I tried multiple times again today and it still did not work. I figured that Kaspersky was the problem so I enabled window’s firewall instead, but I still can’t connect to multiplayer games and join my friend’s squad. I looked at my connection in settings -> xbox live settings, and my NAT connection does not show problems with Teredo so I know that is not a problem. Could there be something I’m missing?

Okay, Im trying to play multiplayer and I get in a session and then it starts to the loading screen for the match and in mid-process it stops and kicks me out saying “Connection Interrupted” and I’ve tried everything from what videos have shown and all that but nothing is working, I don’t know if having Skulls enabled for the campaign and spartan ops could be part of the problem but does anyone know how to fix it and its Xbox one because if it keeps coming this Im going play Reach on the Xbox 360 and its so annoying there ain’t a way to earn xp to get season points in the campaign.

Did you guys fix this issue ?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks