Halo MCC Challenge Hub Problems

Hello,

I know this update is fresh and I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem but each time I login into MCC and complete part of a challenge and then get off, it clears my progress each time. I have gotten on two days in a row and each time I log off and then log back on it’s back to 0/100, 0/20, 0/50, etc. It shows the ones that I have completed but continues to clear my progress for the ones that I have not.

Is this a common issue or something that can be fixed?

Thank you.

Yeh, this seems to be a universal problem for a lot of people.
Most lost progress to Weekly & Seasonal challenges can be restored using this method.
Each time you open up the Challenge Hub and see that the progress has been reset, try signing out & back in while the game is still open.
Open up the Challenge Hub again, and the bar should be up to where it needs to be.
If you attempt to continue a challenge while it is still at 0, your progress on that challenge will be sent all the way back to the beginning once more, so don’t do that.

Hope this helps!

Wow, that actually worked. It’s just kind of annoying that we have to do that each time we get into the game ya know? :persevere: Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post and help me out!

The challenge hub isnt keeping track. It says win 5 matchmaking games to complete the challenge and i had to win 15 for it to say i did 5. Also iv been playing firefight to get the heavy lifting and infantry eliminator and its not counting any of the kills. I have no idea whats going on and hope im not the only one having this issue

Im having this exact issue, ive completed 7 campaign playlists but still havent got the voi polloi’s and for pvp challenges i keep completing the kill challenges and not getting any exp or season pass points, i wish 343 could release an update or game that works

I’m not mad but I’m just kinda disappointed since I don’t usually have much time to play bc I’m a busy person but almost everytime I complete a challenge it just stays finish but doesn’t go down to the completed section it’s just there and when I leave the challenge hub and come back the progress goes down :frowning:

Hey folks, issues related to this are known by 343 and they are investing, but please do make sure and file a bug report about this on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

> 2535430126253659;6:
> I’m not mad but I’m just kinda disappointed since I don’t usually have much time to play bc I’m a busy person but almost everytime I complete a challenge it just stays finish but doesn’t go down to the completed section it’s just there and when I leave the challenge hub and come back the progress goes down :frowning:

I’ve found a possible “fix” for this, please, check this post.

> 2533274978592987;2:
> Yeh, this seems to be a universal problem for a lot of people.
> Most lost progress to Weekly & Seasonal challenges can be restored using this method.
> Each time you open up the Challenge Hub and see that the progress has been reset, try signing out & back in while the game is still open.
> Open up the Challenge Hub again, and the bar should be up to where it needs to be.
> If you attempt to continue a challenge while it is still at 0, your progress on that challenge will be sent all the way back to the beginning once more, so don’t do that.
>
> Hope this helps!

I have tried that mate it didn’t work thanks anyway

I’m having an issue with the new update challenge hub. Theres a challenge called “because you begged” Which is simply to assassinate an Elite while falling, to unlock the Mr. Chief marine helmet. I’ve done this 5 times in a row, on the mission “Pillar of Autumn” (we all know that one Elite who we try and assassinate). Problem is, I haven’t unlocked the dam helmet. Anyone else experiencing this same problem?? If not, please sort out 343. Really want that helmet dam it haha.

Challenge hub isnt available at all for me since the update

Closing this off as it related to an older issue, feel free to start a new topic if you have issues with the challenge hub itself.

For issues relating to Because you begged:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/because-you-begged-challenge-bug/e07a019d-a0b0-4cc0-98a7-158f46ae8ad7/posts?page=1#post12
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/because-you-begged-challenge-bug/e07a019d-a0b0-4cc0-98a7-158f46ae8ad7/posts?page=1#post20