Halo MCC campaign/playlist resume glitch

Sometimes when playing campaign or playlist from any game in halo MCC the option to resume does not work, what happens is that the screen goes black for a little while then the mission loads as it does normally but right when you expect it to start, instead the screen goes black again then the halo MCC logo comes up to show its loading then suddenly I’m back at the menu, the only fix I have found is to just reload the campaign mission by selecting it again which is fine if your doing campaign runs missions by missions, but what about playlists or missions half way through. I’m on mission 7 of the halo reach legendary playlist and this is happening, I really don’t want to start again, what’s to say I start it again then get to mission 8 then it happens again. Does anyone know how to solve this pls, or can anything tell me anything about it thanks.

Hey had the same problem. Starting with a coop partner fixed it for me it resets the mission. You will have to play the current mission again though but wont have to restart the whole playlist.

This thread on reddit fixed it for me maybe some other solution will fix it also:

> 2535453368499314;1:
> Sometimes when playing campaign or playlist from any game in halo MCC the option to resume does not work, what happens is that the screen goes black for a little while then the mission loads as it does normally but right when you expect it to start, instead the screen goes black again then the halo MCC logo comes up to show its loading then suddenly I’m back at the menu, the only fix I have found is to just reload the campaign mission by selecting it again which is fine if your doing campaign runs missions by missions, but what about playlists or missions half way through. I’m on mission 7 of the halo reach legendary playlist and this is happening, I really don’t want to start again, what’s to say I start it again then get to mission 8 then it happens again. Does anyone know how to solve this pls, or can anything tell me anything about it thanks.

Hey, I’m having the same issue. I wonder what worked for you?

I’m trying to complete every playlist, including the cross game LASO one. I would hate to be on mission 30/46 and have this happen again with no way out

I’ve just ran into this issue last night. I submitted a ticket about it, but to no avail yet. Hopefully The co-op fix works, because I got myself on mission 43/46 on the Master Chief Saga