Halo MCC Campaign Bug Report

I’m unable saving any missions in Halo 1,2,3,4 and Cut Scenes and Guns have no Audio for me and Achievements are not unlocking. Fix these problems soon 343.

im glitched on level 5, im supposed to enter some ship
the game music makes some weird noise i jetpack to the spot the ship is supposed to be at and nothing
i restarted it and same issue

i also had a whole level were i didnt have a reticle to shoot enemies, i thought that was interesting.

this in the halo 4 campaign

343 needs to fix Halo MCC Campaigns ASAP this experience has been terrible.

> 2533274799155638;3:
> 343 needs to fix Halo MCC Campaigns ASAP this experience has been terrible.

Agreed that they need to fix this, the campaign should be sorted. Multiplayer already works to some degree but the campaigns are broken.

im having a massive problem with halo 4 campiagn in halo mcc, on the seventh mission it won’t load the game map about half way through leaving you sort of floating in no where, theres no obvious problem. it happened once after some sort of game failure where it didn’t save my progress and i got to mission 8, then when i had to restart it from mission 7 i started having this issue and it won’t resolve itself and it doesn’t seem to be common? any ideas

The next update incoming will handle the LIVE instabilities. Maybe the one after it will deal with the campaign problems?

> 2533274818084099;6:
> The next update incoming will handle the LIVE instabilities. Maybe the one after it will deal with the campaign problems?

Campaign should not even have any bugs…

> 2533274799155638;7:
> > 2533274818084099;6:
> > The next update incoming will handle the LIVE instabilities. Maybe the one after it will deal with the campaign problems?
>
>
> Campaign should not even have any bugs…

Yeah, it sucks. I have the disc but haven’t played it until I see most people saying that it works.

> 2533274818084099;8:
> > 2533274799155638;7:
> > > 2533274818084099;6:
> > > The next update incoming will handle the LIVE instabilities. Maybe the one after it will deal with the campaign problems?
> >
> >
> >
> > Campaign should not even have any bugs…
>
>
> Yeah, it sucks. I have the disc but haven’t played it until I see most people saying that it works.

Same here I’m gonna wait till everything is fixed to 100% before putting that disc back in my Xbox One.

Every time I finish a mission of the campaign I get a black screen and but there are still weapons sounds, etc. :v

Halo 2’s green thumb button layout has no button mapped to switch grenades…so when I press RB to zoom in on this layout, it also switches grenades, but when I zoom out, it switches grenades back. LB is a completely unmapped button.

There is a problem with missing HUD elemennts in split-screen co-op of Halo: CE. There is always one element of the HUD missing, and it keeps switching. The grenades might not display, or the weapon ammo. Sometimes the aiming reticle even disappears.

I am having problems with the scoring system. After a certain amount of time the score just goes to zero on at least the halo 4 campaign possibly one of the other campaigns as well. also the hud display that shows the score does not show when selected via the options in halo 4.

Not exactly related, but I collected all the skulls in Halo 3 and have not unlocked the nameplate. Kind of annoying to go through all that effort and not be rewarded.

Still unable to connect to certain people on Halo 2 campaign. But we can connect playing 1, 3, or 4 (also Multiplayer is fine).

I’m still having issues launching a game. Me and my friend can’t connect. Usually takes multiple tries. Additionally, the scoring is completely broken. We constantly end with negative scores, 0 deaths etc. Additionally, when playing as the arbiter in Halo 2, if you kill a covenant vehicle even if the enemy is driving it, you get negative points. Scoring also doesn’t show on the screen. This should be an easy fix but hasn’t been touched!

had an issue yesterday where i totally lost all audio on Halo 2 anniversary, had to drop out to the dashboard to get it to come back

ALL HALO 2 Anniversary Matchmaking

Legacy support still absent for HALO2Anniversary

the most recent update did fix LEGACY for HALO4 but HALO2Anniversary is still broken

Again…ANNIVERSARY!
normal old school halo2 works fine with legacy

this is getting ridiculous 343…

Regret on legendary co-op on a playlist for halo 2, game crashes when doing final boss battle against regret. Either in the progress of beating regret one final time when the game freezes and crashes or we kill regret and the game crashes the moment the cut scene occurs. Happened more than 10 times now when doing the legendary playlist, would prefer to finish regret on legendary and continue on to the next mission on the playlist. Fix the campaign so the game stops crashing, its been more that an month now since the game came out, and the campaign is still broken. The game crashing has occurred on other games campaign missions as well, its getting annoying.

Here are some issues I’ve run into recently.

In Halo CE multiplayer matchmaking I have run into an issues where during the game the opposing team does not take damage from us approximately half the time. I have only run into this issue once in a game, but felt it worth noting.

In Halo 2 classic multiplayer every once in a while head shots don’t connect with the target. This has been a noticeable issue with the sniper rifle, and could be happening with other weapons. This occurred while playing in a private online match.

In Halo 2 classic matchmaking. There have been many times where I am killed or a friend on the same console is killed and the respawn timer freezes at 4 seconds. This occurs at random on any map. It is also worth noting that it has happened in custom games as well, online and offline.

In Halo 3 custom games I have only had a few issues, and they’re rare. There are a couple times where I have attacked with the sword and everything happens correctly except the target takes no damage. It also doesn’t respond as if it were a rebound, it acts like it killed without killing. Other than that Halo 3 appears to be working the best for me.

On a side note, it would be nice if in campaign scoring worked as it did in halo 3 on the xbox 360 where all players get their own score during the game. Many times the Party leader gets all the points. This occurs when there are 2 players on the same console. Their scores aren’t separated.

No notes on Halo 4 as I have yet to play anything in it due to taking my time in enjoying the previous 3 and trying to replicate bugs