Halo MCC Armor

As you may have noticed under the customization for Halo 4 armor there are missing armors that didn’t get brought from H4. Some examples are:

• Mark V
  • Prefect
  • Ricochet
  • ODST
    and they’re might be others I forgot to list, but for the next season I would really love to see the people at 343 bring these armors from H4 into the MCC.

> 2533275062078847;1:
> As you may have noticed under the customization for Halo 4 armor there are missing armors that didn’t get brought from H4. Some examples are:
> - Mark V
> - Prefect
> - Ricochet
> - ODST
> and they’re might be others I forgot to list, but for the next season I would really love to see the people at 343 bring these armors from H4 into the MCC.

I was thinking the exact same thing and was about to make a forum about it, glad I saw yours! I do miss the Mark V and other armors that were in the original halo 4 that we didn’t get in halo 4 MCC. Hopefully they get added back !

The reason those 4 armors are not currently in MCC is because they were a part of the Champions Bundle DLC for H4. 343 has said in a development update that “In the future, we are looking to bring over the Halo 4 Champions bundle armors.” So, it most likely is just a matter of time as the skins from the Bundle have made their way in.

They did say a while back that these armors will be added eventually. I think the reason they’re not already in the game is because there were bugs associated with these armors back in 360 H4. I think one of them is the armor not showing up in Spartan Ops

I do miss Mark V.