Halo: Master Chief ODST does not work

So i downloaded the ODST part of the Halo: MC and i cant find the ODST file any where on my Xbox. I tired to play the game and it said i needed to download it. Went to the market place and the title says i own it, I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be nice thank you

> 2533274813582883;1:
> So i downloaded the ODST part of the Halo: MC and i cant find the ODST file any where on my Xbox. I tired to play the game and it said i needed to download it. Went to the market place and the title says i own it, I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be nice thank you

It should be under the Halo 3 section of the game. If not try and hard reset and then relaunch and check again.

This is in the wrong forum section and the mods should move it.

> 2533274794289591;3:
> This is in the wrong forum section and the mods should move it.

Please just report and move on. There’s no need to make non-constructive comments like this. PM me if you have any Qs :slight_smile:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> > 2533274794289591;3:
> > This is in the wrong forum section and the mods should move it.
>
> Please just report and move on. There’s no need to make non-constructive comments like this. PM me if you have any Qs :slight_smile:

Well to be honest no one hardly ever post or reads the MCC section any more so if you want a quick answer it is better to post some where that is actually getting some traffic so to speak.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> > 2533274794289591;3:
> > This is in the wrong forum section and the mods should move it.
>
> Please just report and move on. There’s no need to make non-constructive comments like this. PM me if you have any Qs :slight_smile:

Not really non constructive. Just leaving it there so the OP knows why it was moved.