Halo Master Chief collection, "Legend" Achievement

I have finished Halo 2, 3, 4 and ODST (Which I had to pay for) Solo Legendary, and done Halo CE Co-op Legendary. I’ve waited nearly three days for “Legend, War Hero, Veteran or even Herald of the Reclamation” To complete, but are all stuck on 72% I spent about an hour dealing with Xbox support staff to end up with the conclusion, that in this case, they are useless. As I expected. I just want to get the achievements that I have worked for, and any in game rewards those many bring. Anyone got a fix?

[deleted]

It does show that, but now that I’ve looked through my service record, that just show that there are missions I’ve never done. But they show up as complete IN game. And I remember doing them.

[deleted]

> 2533274856197911;4:
> > 2535460090946890;3:
> > It does show that, but now that I’ve looked through my service record, that just show that there are missions I’ve never done. But they show up as complete IN game. And I remember doing them.
>
> Were you connected to Xbox Live when you completed all of them? I’ve also heard of that being a potential issue.

I was indeed. And I can show that in game, it says I’ve done all the missions, but my service record here, says that I’m missing half of Halo CE, and Halo 2.

[deleted]

> 2533274856197911;6:
> > 2535460090946890;5:
> > > 2533274856197911;4:
> > > > 2535460090946890;3:
> > > > It does show that, but now that I’ve looked through my service record, that just show that there are missions I’ve never done. But they show up as complete IN game. And I remember doing them.
> > >
> > > Were you connected to Xbox Live when you completed all of them? I’ve also heard of that being a potential issue.
> >
> > I was indeed. And I can show that in game, it says I’ve done all the missions, but my service record here, says that I’m missing half of Halo CE, and Halo 2.
>
> I was editing another question into my last post that I forgot to ask when you responded. Just want to make sure you saw it.

I just noticed. And I finished Halo 4, three days ago. Then right after finishing it, bought halo 3 ODST, and beat that in less than three hours. So, it’s been long enough that it should show up, but again, my service record just, is missing half of my completion for both games, so I assume that’s why it’s not showing up. But, I am always willing to prove that in game, it shows up as completed.

[deleted]

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is crazy…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Having the same problem. Only one of my Halo 2 mission are showing I have even played it but I have beat it 4 times. None of the achievements ever popped except the one for Cairo Station. It’s been several years now and this is still a common issue for MCC players. Beat a couple of missions on Legendary but quit when I realized they weren’t increasing my percent completed on the Legend achievement. I am not going through all that for it to not count. The most common suggestion is to try beating it again but after 4 completions over 3 years time, if it hasn’t popped by now, it’s not going to.