Halo master chief armor

I got the achievements for both armors but i dont have anything in my halo 5 armors. Help? This has been going on for 2 weeks now

It’s currently not possible to unlock Master Chief’s armor in Halo 5. Maybe elaborate a little more? What armor set exactly are you trying to unlock and which achievements are involved? Are you possibly talking about the Halo 4 armor?

> 2533274950162674;2:
> It’s currently not possible to unlock Master Chief’s armor in Halo 5. Maybe elaborate a little more? What armor set exactly are you trying to unlock and which achievements are involved? Are you possibly talking about the Halo 4 armor?

The gen1 normal and battlescarred armor that has the crack in his visor

> 2535460240790531;3:
> > 2533274950162674;2:
> > It’s currently not possible to unlock Master Chief’s armor in Halo 5. Maybe elaborate a little more? What armor set exactly are you trying to unlock and which achievements are involved? Are you possibly talking about the Halo 4 armor?
>
> The gen1 normal and battlescarred armor that has the crack in his visor

Ah ok so you must be talking about the “Your Journey Begins” and “Cairo Station” achievements. These armors have always been buggy, and there is no definite fix to my knowledge. Some players have reported that screwing around with their customization menus resolved it though. My best advice would be to look in your service record, and mess around with your loadouts/armors then check Halo 5 again. I know its frustrating. Best of luck to you.

I had the same thing happen but I did get it