HALO MACHINIMA

Hey guys! Recently me and group of friends made a mid-season finale of our machinima called ‘The Squad’!
We would really like some comments of support and maybe on how we could improve?
Please check out our channel called Lad Pack to watch the season so far!

The link is here, if the link doesn’t work please search Lad Pack!The Squad | Episode 4: Separate Ways (Halo 5 Machinima) - YouTube
Thank You!!

-Lad Pack

> 2533274936363241;1:
> Hey guys! Recently me and group of friends made a mid-season finale of our machinima called ‘The Squad’!
> We would really like some comments of support and maybe on how we could improve?
> Please check out our channel called Lad Pack to watch the season so far!
>
> The link is here, if the link doesn’t work please search Lad Pack!The Squad | Episode 4: Separate Ways (Halo 5 Machinima) - YouTube
> Thank You!!
>
> -Lad Pack

Your link is broken, so here you go: Link
(You have to be marine rank before using links)

Just watched it. I found the plot interesting and cool but you should raise the audio volume in future so that you can hear the characters better. Anyways it was great!

> 2533274900343132;2:
> > 2533274936363241;1:
> > Hey guys! Recently me and group of friends made a mid-season finale of our machinima called ‘The Squad’!
> > We would really like some comments of support and maybe on how we could improve?
> > Please check out our channel called Lad Pack to watch the season so far!
> >
> > The link is here, if the link doesn’t work please search Lad Pack!The Squad | Episode 4: Separate Ways (Halo 5 Machinima) - YouTube
> > Thank You!!
> >
> > -Lad Pack
>
> Your link is broken, so here you go: Link
> (You have to be marine rank before using links)

Thanks for the help man, but thats the wrong link. It’s actually Episode 4 I was trying to promote

> 2533274936363241;4:
> > 2533274900343132;2:
> > > 2533274936363241;1:
> > > Hey guys! Recently me and group of friends made a mid-season finale of our machinima called ‘The Squad’!
> > > We would really like some comments of support and maybe on how we could improve?
> > > Please check out our channel called Lad Pack to watch the season so far!
> > >
> > > The link is here, if the link doesn’t work please search Lad Pack!The Squad | Episode 4: Separate Ways (Halo 5 Machinima) - YouTube
> > > Thank You!!
> > >
> > > -Lad Pack
> >
> > Your link is broken, so here you go: Link
> > (You have to be marine rank before using links)
>
> Thanks for the help man, but thats the wrong link. It’s actually Episode 4 I was trying to promote

ahh my bad :frowning:

Well they can still find their way to 4 via the channel so I suppose its not too bad.