halo love

Halo is the best game and cant wait until halo 5. Hope to enjoy

Its going to be great

Me too :smiley: loved Halo since H1

Halo 5’s campaign is definitely peaking my interest and curiosity, especially with the return of the Arbiter, so I’m excited as well.

I hope to be able to enjoy halo 5 as well, let us see what Locke is up to…

I hope you guys witch I’m saying to 343 industries is that we hope that you have answered peoples requests, bungie kind of did but no all like I asked for the pelican in forge but still. everyone is asking for things and I thought it would’ve been cool for it to be in halo forge at least in the list under vehicles and to be able to customize the pelicans color and everything else. but I don’t think that’ll happen. I’m not complaining. but if you guys pull this off and you are at the top board of all gaming industries. ill be glad to play and fight along side you
sincerely,
Haildos Killman (DemonicSwordInc)

> 2533274986677025;1:
> Halo is the best game and cant wait until halo 5. Hope to enjoy
>
>
>
> Its going to be great
>
>

thanks for the spoiler 343 your awesome

> 2535413305793023;4:
> I hope to be able to enjoy halo 5 as well, let us see what Locke is up to…

well hope Locke doesn’t ruin the story cause chief or named Spartan John 117 is not supposed to die until the 6 And/or 7 Halo but I believe that 343 signed a contract to stop at a certain point and stop being the best. and to you 343 industries we want more halo’s we need the story. halo is like a book on a television but your playing it. so please finish the story tear that paper and finish for your fans.

I never had a favorite gaming franchise, but when I found Halo…Heh, it became my Number 1 favorite franchise. I got the games and I’m still trying to get anything related to it more and more, like T-shirts, calendars, action figures, posters, Mega Bloks toys and much more.

I’m stoked, it’s my favorite game series of all time and the only reason I have an Xbox One is for Halo. I cannot wait for Halo 5.

Been on Halo since 2000 and I am now in my thirties and still love it.

carnt wait but its unfortunate that its only for xbox one

YOU SPOILED IT MAN! jk

Looking forward to Halo 5 cant wait for it to come out

But we have to wait for Halo 5 Guardians until October, it’s very easy to say but very hard to do X(

It’s almost mid-June and we are approaching the 4 month mark very soon. With the new GI coverage and E3 next week, I’m starting to get the shakes from excitement!