Halo loot crate

Hey there. Does anyone know when the first halo legendary loot crate should arrive? I ordered mine august 1st and I can’t wait any longer.

All we know is that the cut-off for ordering is August 15th. Meaning it will likely ship soon afterwards.

if it follows the pattern of normal loot crates i say late august

I think it’s late August as well. It won’t be much longer. Today is the cut off for pre orders

Hey everyone! The first crate ships out at the end of this month and should arrive between the 1st and the 10th of September!

> 2533274806581877;5:
> Hey everyone! The first crate ships out at the end of this month and should arrive between the 1st and the 10th of September!

Thanks for the note! So is it still considered as an “August” crate, meaning the next one will be at the end of October?

Sorry for the delayed response. Crates ship to arrive every other month, so September, November, February, etc. We don’t really label them by month due to the order period/shipping schedule, we refer to them by number or the theme name. The 2nd crate BATTLE FOR EARTH has an order period of August 16 to October 15th and will ship to arrive November 1st-10th.

> 2533274806581877;5:
> Hey everyone! The first crate ships out at the end of this month and should arrive between the 1st and the 10th of September!

Well I loved the first crate. My partner has taken to stealing the hoodie whenever she is at mine, the statue is about to take pride of place on my LootDesk at work and the crazy little UNSC bag gets to carry my camera and its equipment wherever I go. Really looking forward to the what is to come :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2533274806581877;5:
> > Hey everyone! The first crate ships out at the end of this month and should arrive between the 1st and the 10th of September!
>
>
> Well I loved the first crate. My partner has taken to stealing the hoodie whenever she is at mine, the statue is about to take pride of place on my LootDesk at work and the crazy little UNSC bag gets to carry my camera and its equipment wherever I go. Really looking forward to the what is to come :slight_smile:

Would an picture with the figure not been better?
Or will the future show it us?

Oh I haven’t taken it in to work yet, but I will. That’s just what my current setup looks like :slight_smile: