Halo Loot Crate, anyone getting one of these?

Just saw a few posts online about the Halo Legendary Loot Crate coming out in August. Despite my opinions on Halo 5, I’m still a pretty huge fan of the Halo-verse and definitely am interested in picking up some exclusive collectibles if available. Heck, even a Master Chief figurine would make me happy.

Anyone else thinking of grabbing this crate? Sure hope 343i doesn’t fumble this up and send you one item every month for six months…but shipping gets delayed, so two of the six items get sent three months later. You think that’s a joke…but somewhere, there’s a real fear going through some people’s mind of that outcome, LoL.

Yea, I signed up to be notified when you can outset them, I’ll be getting one.

Hope it isn’t filled with coupons and posters, like I want maybe some figurines, a couple of comic/art books? What do you think’s gunna be crammed in there? I hope if it is a MC figurine, its from Square-Enix not a big fan of McFarlane’s brand.

Oh, i cannot wait! I signed up to be notified when they sale. im hoping it will be filled with t-shirts and maybe other cool things, you know, like Funko Pop master chief or cortana and such things.

I was thrilled when I saw it coming! :smiley: Looking forward to it and will buy!

> 2535461287427665;3:
> Hope it isn’t filled with coupons and posters, like I want maybe some figurines, a couple of comic/art books? What do you think’s gunna be crammed in there? I hope if it is a MC figurine, its from Square-Enix not a big fan of McFarlane’s brand.

Knowing Loot Crate we will likely get a shirt, some kind of figure, some décor, and random stuff. There will be something for everyone but you may not like all of it. That is why there is eBay.

Maybe, not sure yet. Need more details.

Yeah I plan to get it. But I’m worryed about its contents. Halo doesn’t have much in the merchandise line beside Mega Blocks and cheap action figures. None of these I’m interested in having. I’d rather have quality collectable or nick nacks for my desk. Clothing would be cool too. Stuff that seems like it was pulled right from the universe and made real!

Also says it will feature in game contents. Hopefully it’s not just a code for a lame bronze pack like all the other stuff I bought advertising REQ codes "/

Yeah I saw that too the REQ pack code, I wonder what exactly they could offer outside of a an exclusive Loot Crate styled armor or maybe weapon skin? That’d be kinda cool if it was like an actual crate for a helmet!

I am going to get one as soon as I get an email regarding it.

I definitely one a halo lootcrate, but I have no money and I don’t live in USA

I’ll be getting them.

> 2533274843882340;8:
> Yeah I plan to get it. But I’m worryed about its contents. Halo doesn’t have much in the merchandise line beside Mega Blocks and cheap action figures. None of these I’m interested in having. I’d rather have quality collectable or nick nacks for my desk. Clothing would be cool too. Stuff that seems like it was pulled right from the universe and made real!
>
> Also says it will feature in game contents. Hopefully it’s not just a code for a lame bronze pack like all the other stuff I bought advertising REQ codes "/

They did say that they were making some special content for this crate though! I look forward to being surprised!

Looks like current loot box contents is amazing… not really, unless you like Burger King toys.

I’ll take it simply cause its Halo.

Very interested in it, probably will get it!