Halo Literary Roleplay

Hey, I’m recruiting for an organized literate Halo RP on an app called Kik, and we’re in need of main characters. Message me if you’re interested.

Rules and regulations for RP
1: No erotic content, if you simply must have a sexual scene, do it in private messages.
2: Players cannot control or affect another players character without permission from the characters owner, or if it’s supported by an admin or a roll(RNG).
3: Players must roll for any action with a possibility of failure (punch, shoot, hacking, persuasion) this will be handled by an admin.
4: All characters should be original and other RP content must be consistent with Halo universe and the theme of our RP. We do take our RP semi seriously so try to be realistic.
5: Absolutely no asterisk RPing, and no one line responses. You’re required to write in sentence form, use grammar and literacy to the best of your abilities.
6: These rules are subject to amendment by an Admin at any time.

Name:
Callsign:
Height W/armor:
Height w/o:
Weight w/armor:
Weight w/out:
Weapons:
Skills:
Equipment:
Overall out of armor character description:
Armor:
Armor description:
Armor abilities:
Armor specialties:
Species:
Voice description:
Backstory:

I am excited for this, quick question I do not mind about the outcome, can there be any Sangheili if not its cool.

> 2533274875841170;2:
> I am excited for this, quick question I do not mind about the outcome, can there be any Sangheili if not its cool.

I would like to know if Elites are allowed as well.

I’d be up for it!

I’m listening, tell me more