Halo Limited Edition Console Skins as Back Accessories?

Yesterday I unlocked the Original Xbox back accessory and it got me wondering if we will see the Xbox 360 next and the Xbox One afterwards. Then I thought, “What if we could unlock variations of the consoles?”

Original Xbox:

• Green.
  • Crystal.

Xbox 360:

• Halo 3.
  • Halo: Reach.
  • Halo 4.

Xbox One:

• Halo 5: Guardians.

They could be special unlocks when their respective release dates come round with a special challenge regarding the game they were released with (nothing too difficult; something like, get 25 kills in either Multiplayer or Campaign).

1 Like

I see where you’re going but I don’t think it’ll happen - not yet anyway, if public reception is positive then I’d love to see them too.

At the minute I think it’s just the OG Xbox because it’s that console & Halo’s 20th Anniversary.

1 Like

Yeah. I think if this has happened we could potentially see the Xbox 360 appear next year as it’s Halo 3’s 15th Anniversary. Well, that’s what I hope anyways :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A 360 would be cool! Honestly I love what they’ve been doing with MCC lately.

MS and Adidas released the 360 inspired sneakers for the 20th anniversary so I don’t think it’s impossible to see a 360 back accessory. I think they probably won’t make variations of the same backpack, but we will see.