Halo Limited collectors edition wow really?

So I have not played Halo since the 1st game game out years ago on the pc. I really enjoyed it alot. Many years later I am a 40 year old gamer who loves 1st person type shooters such as COD and BF type games. Last year I almost picked up Halo but saw it had a new developer and I kept hearing about issues with the game. So I did not. Well this year I see Halo 5. I have COD BO3 on preorder for my pc but wanted something new for the xb1. I went to GS and they suggested Halo. Like a fool I bought it, Not only did I get it but i got the $250 version.lol Yeah over kill. I think I should have read up some more but luckly I can cancel my order if I do so. There are some things I am unsure about so any help would be awsome.

1. My reciept and GS on the web site say the game is the 20th but other places say the 27th. Which is it and why would GS (gamestop say the 20th reciept and website agree)?

2. I am worried about the developers of this game and it flopping. I did not dive into detail what happened last year so am worried. Is this a good company and will it have issues like Halo4 (no idea what the issues even were but want a solid game).

3. Just noticed it iwll come with a code??no disc? dont like that idea.

not here to slam anyone just asking some questions. thanks.

1. I believe you’ll get the game early, so the 20th is correct iirc. Forza 6 is doing something similar.
  2. It’s Halo, it wont flop. Beta left good impressions on many.
  3. lol, this has been raged to death for awhile now. And you can download it early, but it wont be playable till the 27th or something like that.

*you won’t be able to play until Oct. 27, 2015
*that edition of the game includes a digital version of Halo 5 (they are thinking about including a disc)
*browse videos all over youtube…e3 was a month ago. this indeed looks like the biggest Halo to date and the beta played great.
*i didn’t have any technical issues with Halo 4…BUT i did hate the perks and just like i did in Reach. (that’s not halo)

I understand your frustration so I’ll try and help you out.

1.) So because of the Limited Collecters Edition coming with a digital download code, you will be able to download the game earlier than everyone else so you have the game to play right on release. Keep in mind that the game doesn’t unlock until the 27th I’m afraid.

2.) 343i have been hard at work trying to win back customers from Halo 4’s negative feedback from loyal Halo fans. Halo 5 will be introducing even starts for all players meaning that everyone spawns with the same weapons and abilities. When I say abilities I don’t mean armor abilities from Reach and 4. They scrapped armor abilities but have included spartan abilities which act as base player movement mechanics that all players will be able to perform. Halo 5 is stepping in the right direction and looks miles better than Halo 4.

3.) See point 1. above

inb4 lock

Great replies guys. And thanks. I had no idea what the HALO 4 problem was so.lol

I am curious about this early dl thing. When I preordered it I never got a key or anything so I wonder if that means I got to go to the store on the 20th and pick it all up?

I have seen all kinds of reviews for the Halo 5. Do any of you got a recommended you tube person or w/e that has good quality and convo on the game? MAybe even the company itself?

and again thanks.

> 2533274823970017;6:
> Great replies guys. And thanks. I had no idea what the HALO 4 problem was so.lol
>
> I am curious about this early dl thing. When I preordered it I never got a key or anything so I wonder if that means I got to go to the store on the 20th and pick it all up?
>
> I have seen all kinds of reviews for the Halo 5. Do any of you got a recommended you tube person or w/e that has good quality and convo on the game? MAybe even the company itself?
>
> and again thanks.

So i believe you go to the store you pre-ordered from on the 20th because that’s the date it says it will be available on the receipt correct? Go to the store on that date and show the employee your receipt letting them know that you did pre-order the Limited Collectors Edition. They should be able to give it to you.

I would recommend channels such as the official Halo channel, Ready Up Live, Nak3d Eli, and Halo Follower on youtube. They are currently the top Halo related youtube channels out.