Halo Lets Play, Commentaries & Videos! Thoughts?

Halo is a big thing on my life and because of that I make YouTube videos for it.
Regular Multiplayer Videos with Commentary and ATM a Halo Anniversary Let’s Play.

This is the most Recent Video of the lets play, and theres a link to a recent Commentary and of course my Channel.
If you Love HALO and enjoy Halo Videos, Check This OUT! and Subscribe for much much more!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCPw0gHgas

I would rather have a good reason to have a subscription to a channel. Please do not stress the idea of ‘Subscribe, Rate, Comment and Like’ when the content is not to everyone’s liking. Let the audiences decide what they want to do.

As for the commentary itself, both of your voices sounded really neutral and white. There wasn’t any sort of creative influx in the voice. The passion in playing the game was there, but there wasn’t any sort of captivating and imaginative voice. The Microphone Quality is slightly off since I can hear a constant Beep and distortion noise when I’m wearing Headphones. This is a big no-no since most people will listen to Commentators using Headphones.

You are also playing Combat Evolved Anniversary, which is simply a re-graphical interpretation of the Combat Evolved Game and people have been doing Live Commentaries of Combat Evolved on the PC and Xbox for the past 10 Years.

I know you love Halo but the Let’s Play doesn’t captivate me at all.

> I would rather have a good reason to have a subscription to a channel. Please do not stress the idea of ‘Subscribe, Rate, Comment and Like’ when the content is not to everyone’s liking. Let the audiences decide what they want to do.
>
> As for the commentary itself, both of your voices sounded really neutral and white. There wasn’t any sort of creative influx in the voice. The passion in playing the game was there, but there wasn’t any sort of captivating and imaginative voice. The Microphone Quality is slightly off since I can hear a constant Beep and distortion noise when I’m wearing Headphones. This is a big no-no since most people will listen to Commentators using Headphones.
>
> You are also playing Combat Evolved Anniversary, which is simply a re-graphical interpretation of the Combat Evolved Game and people have been doing Live Commentaries of Combat Evolved on the PC and Xbox for the past 10 Years.
>
> I know you love Halo but the Let’s Play doesn’t captivate me at all.

The Audience is deciding, that’s why I post on things such as forums for people to watch and decide. Although it says Subscribe the only thing i stress to people is commenting, purely so that I can get feedback.

As for the neutral tone, That is VERY good feedback, thank you for letting me know. I dont get feedback ever so its very hard to learn and is much appreciated. The distortion may be from my friends recording as he is using the Microphone on normal headphones to record with.

And the lets play idea is purely because I enjoy the idea of lets play and want to get better and Halo Anniversary is still a new game.

Check out some Commentaries and write some feedback if you get the time :slight_smile:

Regards

If you use YouTube as much as I do, I very much understand your subscriptions are important and I wouldnt expect people to subscribe or watch if they didn’t enjoy.