Halo Legenday *SPOLERS*

For those of us that have beat the game on Legendary difficulty and sat through to see the Legendary Ending Cutscene: What do you guys think?

Cortana wants to activate a Halo ring? How disingenuous of her. Treacherous little AI…What do you guys think?

Now cortana has access to the domain and is immortal, she has access to forerunner tech and incredible power… Sort of like the mendicant bias. If my lore is correct, the domain is a Precurser artifact so who knows what cortana would be capable of.

> 2533274832233486;2:
> Now cortana has access to the domain and is immortal, she has access to forerunner tech and incredible power… Sort of like the mendicant bias. If my lore is correct, the domain is a Precurser artifact so who knows what cortana would be capable of.

My something like activating a Halo ring?

> 2533274924272033;1:
> For those of us that have beat the game on Legendary difficulty and sat through to see the Legendary Ending Cutscene: What do you guys think?
>
>
> Cortana wants to activate a Halo ring? How disingenuous of her. Treacherous little AI…
> What do you guys think?

What I think? Halo 5: Age of Ultron -----> Halo 6: Infinity Gauntlet.

> 2533274924272033;3:
> > 2533274832233486;2:
> > Now cortana has access to the domain and is immortal, she has access to forerunner tech and incredible power… Sort of like the mendicant bias. If my lore is correct, the domain is a Precurser artifact so who knows what cortana would be capable of.
>
>
> My something like activating a Halo ring?

I think she still needs the reclaimer to activate the ring, if I’m not mistaken.

> 2533274832233486;2:
> Now cortana has access to the domain and is immortal, she has access to forerunner tech and incredible power… Sort of like the mendicant bias. If my lore is correct, the domain is a Precurser artifact so who knows what cortana would be capable of.

Correct

> 2533274814635636;4:
> > 2533274924272033;1:
> > For those of us that have beat the game on Legendary difficulty and sat through to see the Legendary Ending Cutscene: What do you guys think?
> >
> >
> > Cortana wants to activate a Halo ring? How disingenuous of her. Treacherous little AI…
> > What do you guys think?
>
>
> What I think? Halo 5: Age of Ultron -----> Halo 6: Infinity Gauntlet.

wat

> 2533274832233486;5:
> > 2533274924272033;3:
> > > 2533274832233486;2:
> > > Now cortana has access to the domain and is immortal, she has access to forerunner tech and incredible power… Sort of like the mendicant bias. If my lore is correct, the domain is a Precurser artifact so who knows what cortana would be capable of.
> >
> >
> > My something like activating a Halo ring?
>
>
> I think she still needs the reclaimer to activate the ring, if I’m not mistaken.

Unless the Ark got repaired and churned out another replacement installation 04, she’ll probably still have the index

She could find a way to move the ring around and fire it, it’d take longer than firing them all at once but still doable

What Installation is it in the Legendary ending? Can’t be Installation 04 can it? Cause it got destroyed and lets just assume The Ark is still damaged, if its another installation she can’t get the index to activate it tho - only a reclaimer can get the index from the library.

i believe the plot for halo 6 has been set. cortana the new boss, fire teams blue and osiris working together, the covenant falling, etc. Its always possible to bring another faction of the covenant back (crazy radicalists exsist everywhere). Now with the reclamation is upon us and rampant AI’s joining her cause theres plenty to be fighting for. I wouldnt doubt if Master Chief has to go and find The Librarian to find out how to stop her, while Osiris deals with other issues in the Halo universe (like going to an activated Halo ring and finding The Flood).

Loving the theories…This is why we need the lore lolz