halo legendary

hello

when halo reach came out i pre-ordered and bought the legendary edition

with that i got a cool looking elite armor and the red flame (the red flame enscores the skull of the loyal)

but a few days ago my flame just dissapeared from the armor effects list (i thought it was some sort of bug) later when i wanted to put on my special elite armor that was gone too.

le me: WTF!!!

and then i checked again today and my stuff is still not back

what i was thinking did something went wrong when bungie set over there files to 343?

somone please help me!

Try redownloading the Legendary Bonus Content from your download history (I’d say delete it first, but I can’t find it in my Reach files, though I know I have it)

Ω

doesnt the download history deltes its history afther a few months

then do you maby now a email a friend of me had the same problem and he emailed 343 but i cant find any email adresses

> doesnt the download history deltes its history afther a few months

No, I still have a whole bunch of stuff on there I got years ago

Ω

I still have my Marathon Durandal download I got a long time ago.

thanks i will try that
but also for 343 maby you need to double check the files from bungie together with them i think there are a lot more with this problem

> thanks i will try that
> but also for 343 maby you need to double check the files from bungie together with them i think there are a lot more with this problem

The only thing that happened yesterday was the transfer of statistics, nothing else, the big transition happened late 2011, if others are suffering it in big numbers, it is pure coincidence.