Halo Legendary Lootcrate

Two years in with Halo lootcrate. Love the items down to the boxes. Can’t throw them away. Anyone stick with them this long. Any ideas on what to do with boxes. What does anyone feel its missing.

I’ve been a subscriber since the beginning as well. The items I’ve kept in the boxes and either have them stored away in the collection room or use them as stages/steps to display other Halo items. My collection is truly massive and until I have more room to display things, the Halo Legendary Crates will be mostly stored away.

In the way of what I feel the box is missing are items fans are actually going to be excited about getting. I know that having the Noble Team Spartans in upcoming boxes is going to be really awesome! I think if we saw some better exclusive items like a Halo Mega Construx Hero EXCLUSIVE to the Halo Legendary Crate or an Exclusive Halo Mattel figure exclusive to the crate. Something along the lines of that. Maybe a new Halo Hot Wheels vehicle or even a Funko POP of a new Halo Universe Character

> 2546678360738636;2:
> I’ve been a subscriber since the beginning as well. The items I’ve kept in the boxes and either have them stored away in the collection room or use them as stages/steps to display other Halo items. My collection is truly massive and until I have more room to display things, the Halo Legendary Crates will be mostly stored away.
>
> In the way of what I feel the box is missing are items fans are actually going to be excited about getting. I know that having the Noble Team Spartans in upcoming boxes is going to be really awesome! I think if we saw some better exclusive items like a Halo Mega Construx Hero EXCLUSIVE to the Halo Legendary Crate or an Exclusive Halo Mattel figure exclusive to the crate. Something along the lines of that. Maybe a new Halo Hot Wheels vehicle or even a Funko POP of a new Halo Universe Character

not a fan on Funko but i would love to see more Halo themed items. Loved my brute hammer bottle opener. Maybe some exclusive content to download and use such as armor or skin