Halo Legendary Crate "Quarantine Zone" Figure

The November Lootcrate Halo Icons figure has just been announced to be what looks like an infected marine. I have a feeling this one is going to garner some unique responses so comment away, I’m really looking forward to reading those later. My immediate reaction to it was “What the hell is that??”, but that might be what they’re going for I can’t tell. I can’t really imagine anyone casually displaying that thing like the others so I’m not sure how well this one is going to go. At least the seasonal timing is good.

Oh my, he’s even got an Infection Form as a little partner!

Nice! I hope this crate has a few more useful things than the last one. That grunt keychain was cool but so big.

The head on the figure looks a bit awkward to me as it is. I think I’d definitely buy one of these crates if they had a life sized plushy of one of the popcorn flood/infection forms.

I already saw this two weeks ago.
And I still like the Infection form more then the combat form.
But I will get it anyway.

I think it’s kinda cute

> 2533274880633045;4:
> The head on the figure looks a bit awkward to me as it is. I think I’d definitely buy one of these crates if they had a life sized plushy of one of the popcorn flood/infection forms.

YEEESSSS!!! That would be amazing! I hope that’s what happens.

> 2533274950162674;1:
> The November Lootcrate Halo Icons figure has just been announced to be what looks like an infected marine. I have a feeling this one is going to garner some unique responses so comment away, I’m really looking forward to reading those later. My immediate reaction to it was “What the hell is that??”, but that might be what they’re going for I can’t tell. I can’t really imagine anyone casually displaying that thing like the others so I’m not sure how well this one is going to go. At least the seasonal timing is good.

LOL my immediate reaction was “Ugh!” (Let’s just bury that thing and not discuss it further - just joking, but not really enthused - hope the crate contents make up for it.)

I think having a “human” head kind of makes it look not as good, much like Buck’s figure.

I love this figure, so ugly and so cute as the same time.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> The head on the figure looks a bit awkward to me as it is. I think I’d definitely buy one of these crates if they had a life sized plushy of one of the popcorn flood/infection forms.

I want the same thing. I was excited when I saw that the crate was based on the flood, but the figure’s head is so ugly, I wish they would’ve done a carrier or tank form figure. If they add a plushie to the crate, it’ll be one of my favorite crates.

I wonder what the shirt will be? I was pleasantly surprised at the shirt from the last couple of crates, so hopefully this next one is awesome.